Have I gone Insane? Turning my Patio into Tower of Terror

orangele

Earning My Ears
So I wanted for yrs to turn the outside of my home theater into the basement elevator from the Tower of Terror. Over the past months I have become obsessed with duplicating the design of the basement elevator, and creating a whole range of special effects to expand on the story of the fateful night in 1939 when 5 guests plunged in the hotel maintenance elevator and disappeared.
After essentially completing the transformation of the exterior wall of my theater into the basement elevator, with functioning lighted elevator dial, motorized elevator door, along with a multitude of special effects, I now am fixated on converting the rest of the room into the basement boiler room including plans to turn another wall into a 3D mural of the boilers, entire room with fiber optic stars embedded in walls and ceilings, Full size "holgraphic" deep faked image of Rod Serling speaking the voice-over of voice talent Mark Silverman speaking a customized dialogue for my project. Anyway there are so many things going on it is hard to remember them all.

If you are a lover of the Tower of Terror then follow along the progress of this project. The name of the Youtube channel is the Tower of Terror Theater, and just an example of the approximate 50 short videos is shown below to give a snippet of the many special effects and progress being made.

Click on the Elevator door Avatar in the left upper corner of the video and subscribe to the channel.

Last edited:
This is incredible. I just subscribed and will be watching all the videos on your channel.

I can’t believe more people haven’t commented.

Absolutely awesome.

Have made alot of progress since I posted this thread. Probably the biggest thing we finished was the Rod Serling Deepfake since my original posting. Still alot of work to be done though.....

OK the Video shows that my insanity continues as my former BBQ Patio has now been totally converted to the Tower of Terror Basement Boiler room.

It has been a long time since updating the latest work on recreating the Tower of Terror Basement elevator ride in my enclosed patio. Here is an update.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!