Have resale prices increased since the "limitations" went into affect?

But the time from CB to Riviera is 8 mins. If they have to wait to radio until you are there, and then you have to wait, the wait will be at least 8 mins.
We did end up ina car thst only had two people so we didn’t wait That long. As I said during busy times, like first thing, I was told the sending of empty cars would be automatic.

I also haven’t been during busy times yet So I can’t say it happens but what I was told. I will say, had I been first in line, I would nit have had to wait even the 3 or 4 minutes. I could have fit in the first car thst came. For some reason the two in front of me wanted to wait for a less busy car.

But the time from CB to Riviera is 8 mins. If they have to wait to radio until you are there, and then you have to wait, the wait will be at least 8 mins.
You sure about the 8 mins? I’ve heard 3-5 mins (more on the 5 mins side with a few stops) and in my experience of riding it it’s been closer to that end. As you can see from the video of the ride in the site below shows about 3.5 mins from boarding Riviera to deboarding CBR. The time from Riviera to Epcot is closer to the 8 mins (closer to twice the distance to cover and a turn station).

https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-world/transportation/skyliner.htm

The lower resale price indicates that the majority of people don’t share the view AKV is one of the more popular resorts.
It is the third largest DVC resort, with lots and lots of points to go around. This is why the resale price is lower. The only exception is BRV. It is small, yet also generally the cheapest resale DVC. WL is a fantastic resort, close to the MK, but it suffers from the 2042 exp date. BWV and BCV are highly sought after due to location to 2 theme parks. People are not buying BCV for the views.

It is the third largest DVC resort, with lots and lots of points to go around. This is why the resale price is lower. The only exception is BRV. It is small, yet also generally the cheapest resale DVC. WL is a fantastic resort, close to the MK, but it suffers from the 2042 exp date. BWV and BCV are highly sought after due to location to 2 theme parks. People are not buying BCV for the views.

The point you make about the number of points in circulation is valid. I don’t think though it’s likely to be the only reason. You will have people buying cheaper resale points at AKV as a cheaper way to access DVC. The Disney hotel rates are also lower at AK than other comparable properties.

I would suggest that the location is probably the biggest factor.

Last edited:
I am not sure Jan 19 is a fair comparison though, everyone was buying like crazy to get in before the restrictions changed. It was not a buyers market.

AUL, VGF, Vero, AKL, OKW, Poly and SSR are all down from January.

Ah the non WDW resorts.

The WDW Resorts are overall up, certainly not the drop many predicted.

Although its only been a year. Will see where it goes.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter