Have some sad news to report today

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Yesterday night I recieved some very sad news from my mom. It looks like I won't be getting my Marvel Bleacher Creatures plushie of Black Bolt after all because according to my mom Amazon is currently sold out of him and I have very sad ever since and I don't know what I can do. Because I have never ever seen a plush version of Black Bolt anywhere and it seems that anything with Black Bolt is hard to find and Amazon was the only place I have seen the Bleacher Creatures Black Bolt plushie and I was so looking forward to getting him this week
Does anyone know where else I can search for the Marvel Bleacher Creatures plushie of Black Bolt?
I'm so heartbroken right now :sad:
Dodger

It looks like eBay has a Black Bolt and Iron Fist combo for sale. Both plushies for 24.99 Buy It Now plus 11 shipping.

I went back to Amazon to see if the Black Bolt Marvel Bleacher Creatures plushie was in stock yesterday and the only Black Bolt thing they had was the Marvel Legends figure of Black Bolt. But they had the Captain Marvel Bleacher Creatures plushie which I got and loads of the Sam Wilson Bleacher Creatures plushie that I already have. I only saw the Black Bolt plushie on Amazon last week and then the day I was gonna get it they had sold out like magic. It seems out of all the Marvel Bleacher Creatures plushies the Black Bolt plushie is very hard to find next to the Vision Bleacher Creatures plushie and the Hawkeye Bleacher Creatures plushie and I wonder if this Black Bolt plushie is the rarest Marvel Bleacher Creatures plushie of all Marvel collectibles

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter