Have two reservations that I want to change to one

BLTtinkerbell

DIS Veteran
I split my party up into two groups and was able to book two tables online for the same time. I have tried to call Disney Dining to see if we can get one table, but the wait time is always over 2 hours :oops: I have tried being on hold that long, but something always comes up for me & I end up hanging up. I have been trying for over a week.

What are the odds of getting one table or being seated near each other at check in?

Has any had any luck with this?

We had to do that for a few ADRs when I went with a group of 13. When we checked in at each restaurant we told them we were one large group and would like to sit at one table or be next to each other and they were able to accommodate us every time. No need for any calls.
How big is your group?

No one here can tell you for sure they will seat you together. It is up to each restaurant at that moment in time. They will do what they can, which is all they can do. Disney does sometimes split up larger groups into 2 tables even if you book all as one party.

Just wait until you check in. Not positive, but I think they can't just combine dining reservations. If they have to cancel and start over, you risk losing one of both reservations. People are trying for ADRs constantly.

Via Napoli. One table of 4 the other is a table of 6. We are a party of 10 total.

I was on hold for over two hours today, before I had to hang up.

Happy New Year!

I would not worry about it. Tell the CM at checkin that you would like to be seated together, and if it can be managed the CM will try. The problem with a large party is that there is no way to guarantee you would be seated together anyway, one ADR or not, so I would not waste any more time on the phone trying to combine the two you have.

Try to show up early and let them know. We did this at the Biergarten last month. Showed up a bit early to let them know and it wasn't a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter