• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have we already talked about the new WIERD voice of Disney Dining?

GoofyDisney

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
The voice for all main phone numbers has changed....and it is icky. Like the creepy guy at my local movie theater who reads the list of movies and times into the machine. It is a terrible recording and he drags his words.

I WANT THE OLD VOICE BACK!!!!

i'm more concerned about all the prompts & the long holds

you're lucky if you can find a toll-free number but i really feel sorry for those who actually have to pay to listen to every Disney soundtrack recorded just to make a PS

if you call the LD # they should get rid of the prompts at least - it's just wrong!

I agree GD. You'd think they'd get someone who sounded HAPPY.

And, I just got my phone bill for 2 calls to WDW DINE. Each call was over 20 minutes! Boy am I glad I have a flat rate for my phone, other wise those long distance calls would have been killers!

OOOOHHH hig overseas calling rates AND the bad voice!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter