Have you been to Jellyrolls? Atlantic Dance Hall?

leebee

DIS Veteran
This trip, it's just DH and me. We will be in Orlando five days (not including travel days) and only doing the parks one day. We always say we are going to try Jellyrolls or Atlantic Dance Hall, but never get there; we either have too many kids along with us or we are too tired from a full park day. What can you tell me about these 2 experiences? Did you love it? Hate it? Would you do it again? Is it worth the trip if you don't have other plans for the evening? Which did you prefer (if you've been to both)? Any input is appreciated!!

We have been to Jellyrolls a few times and LOVE it. The piano players are wonderful. They play requests ( with a tip given when requesting) and the crowd really gets into it. No food or snacks are available - just popcorn. I would go again

We have been to Jellyrolls a few times and LOVE it. The piano players are wonderful. They play requests ( with a tip given when requesting) and the crowd really gets into it. No food or snacks are available - just popcorn. I would go again

Completely agree!

DH and I are going to Jellyrolls on our arrival night in Feb for our adults only trip. I can't wait!

Our DD is off to college now so it's just DH and I. We went to Jellyrolls for the first time in Oct. It was so much fun! The piano players are so talented and the crowd was really into the fun atmosphere. We went around 9:30 pm on a Tuesday and got the last table on the upper deck. After that it was SRO. YMMV as this was also during F & W.

Atlantic Dance Hall is usually pretty dead; Jellyrolls is a good time if that's your thing!

I am excited to take my mom to Jellyrolls this winter. Any chance my 18yr old DD can enter?

I went to Jellyrolls the first time in September. Apparently it was college program cast member night, so really packed. The piano players played everything from 60/70s, 80s, to present day stuff. If you can play AC/DC's Thunderstruck on dueling pianos, you are certainly talented in my book! Be prepared for a large cover charge to get in. My husband and our two friends had a blast though.

Finally got to try Jellyrolls this past September! We had a great time!! Very entertaining! Think the cover was $15.

We loved Jellyrolls! It’s a great way to spend an evening (make sure you eat dinner before you go since they don’t have food).

Atlantic Dance Hall has always been dead when we peeked in. I’m surprised they haven’t turned it into something else!

I thought I read somewhere quite a while back that Atlantic Dance Hall was closing at some point.

Another Jellyrolls fan here. Took my 80yo mom during her bday trip last summer, and of course some of the oldies make for the most fun! We had a great time.

We were surprised, though, when the first pair of players got up after an hour or so, to turn us over to another pair--just as talented and fun!

Jellyrolls!!

We go every trip, it's so much fun.

We like to go on a weekday night. Weekends are packed, but the crowds can really be fun.

Great entertainment. No draft beer and CRAZY prices for crappy drinks. It is one thing to pay $13+ for a themed drink at WDW, but about that much for a crazy small, simple rum and coke is just nuts.

Thanks for posting, I have added Jellyrolls to my plan for my solo trip! it sounds fun, and I couldn't go with the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!