Have you been told you look/sound like an actor

Do cartoon characters count? If I had a dime for every time somebody called me Betty Boop...:teeth: I must confess that in my advancing state I probably resemble Merryweather more closely now though.

Yes, the girl who plays Hermoine in the Harry Potter movies, Emma Watson I think the name is. I'm petite and have brown hair, that's about all I can see out of it.

When I was a teen I was told I looked like Paula Abdul. In my twenties I was told I looked Shirley Manson (lead singer of Garbage).

I've been told multiple times that I sound like Minnie Mouse. I'm not sure how I feel about that one ;)

Sandra Bullock lol

When I was in my early 20's, we were all goofing off at work one day and thinking up who would play us in a movie. Everyone said Sandra Bullock for me.

I'll take it lol Not sure I completely see it, but we do share some of the same features, I guess.

One of my sisters looks exactly like the mom from that Disney show "Good Luck Charlie". When DD was little, she loved that show because she thought that Aunt S. was on it. lol

Yeah.
When I was in high school, a friend always called me Drew Barrymore, which always made me smile.
A couple of people have said Reese Witherspoon because my chin used to be pointy like hers.
One person said Emily something or other. A red head. I can't remember her name.

But really, I just look like me. Which ATM is a woman who is lounging in sweatpants and needs to brush her hair after being outside with the kids. So maybe post meltdown Britney, lol!

Back when I was younger (teenager) I was often told I looked like Natalie Wood but I think it was just the dark brown hair and big brown eyes. After I got in my 20s I was often told I looked like Debra Winger, again I think it was more hair and eye color.

I've been told by several people I look like Trisha Yearwood - except I'm short while she's pretty tall.

For 30 years now, I've been told that I look like Jennifer Grey..."BEFORE the nose job."

Yes, thank you, but do you HAVE to point out that I have a big nose???

I don't look like anyone, but my husband looks a lot like Steve Carell - enough so that he is regularly approached by people who think he is Steve Carell or who want to tell him that he looks just like Steve Carell.

About 50 pounds ago, I was told on more than several occasions that I looked like James Gandolfini.

I always been told I look like Neve Campbell or Lori Laughlin - even from a young age I was told. I am ok with that - I think both are pretty :)

Back in the early to mid 90s, I was told that I looked like Christ Elliott. I never saw it. And I hated Cabin Boy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter