Have you changed hotels or gone home on race day?

Okay, thanks!! :thumbsup2 Torn meniscus - ouch!! I'll quit making excuses! However I was 50 :eek: in 2010 and in corral M :eek: for the 2014 PHM, so now what do you think???? :laughing:

I still think you will be just fine. :):) It also depends on the start time. I'm hoping they will keep the start at 5:00 am (at least I think that's what its been) and also what corral you are in. I like to be close to the front of the corral pack. Honestly, just get everything packed up and ready to go the night before and ask for a late check out. I would imagine the hotel would be a little understanding if you need to go past check out time a little since you would have just completed a 1/2 Marathon. I worry about those sort of things too. :confused3

I still think you will be just fine. :):) It also depends on the start time. I'm hoping they will keep the start at 5:00 am (at least I think that's what its been) and also what corral you are in. I like to be close to the front of the corral pack. Honestly, just get everything packed up and ready to go the night before and ask for a late check out. I would imagine the hotel would be a little understanding if you need to go past check out time a little since you would have just completed a 1/2 Marathon. I worry about those sort of things too. :confused3

:goodvibes Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter