Have you ever had one of those days when all you feel like doing is DISing?

Lynn CC

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran who is a veteran DISe
That's me today. I should be folding my laundry, planning my catechism lesson for tonight:eek: and here I sit.

I've also ate a lot more today than I usually do.

That's it I'm logging off.........after I read one more trip report!

That describes me to a "T" today. I have the day off (Lincoln's B-day) and I am supposed to be cleaning my kids' room today. I found over 32 McD Disney themed Happy Meal toys in their room (couldn't bear to throw them out) and I just received my 2003 Disney Planning DVD. I watched it (the special features were nice, too) and now I am pricing vacations and dis-ing.

Yes! And I do spend too much time here when I should be doing homework. :rolleyes: Now, I better study for tomorrow's Bio Lab test. :earseek:

Yes. Today. DD's school was closed due to the weather (which IMHO was a freebie, it isn't that bad, cold, but not bad). Seeing her laying around all day made me feel very lazy too. But since DISing doesn't require much energy, I'm here. :D

Today is that kind of day for me, but I had to finish some cleaning. I'm pretty much done now though. Whew!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter