Have you ever loved a TV program as a kid, then recently watched a rerun of it

was that the one with Ricky Ricardo or Mr Mooney ?

Yeah...with Ricky. I adored him along with all the other characters when I was little. I remember Mr. Mooney, too, but can't remember the name of the show he was on.

ETA: Mr. Mooney was on "The Lucy Show" which was later.

Yeah...with Ricky. I adored him along with all the other characters when I was little. I remember Mr. Mooney, too, but can't remember the name of the show he was on.

it might of just been the Lucille Ball show, it L&L is reading thins thread, he will know, LOL

Small Wonder. Oh man, my brother and I used to WORSHIP this show. Watching it again as an adult some years ago after the first two seasons were released on DVD, I saw how absolutely terrible the show really is, but I will continue to love it for nostalgic reasons. Unfortunately the DVD sales were apparently so poor that they never finished releasing the series, LOL.

Yes!! My cousin and I loved this show too. Another similar one was Out of this World - main character was Evie and he dad was from outer space.

Pretty much everyone.....

but Full House and The Dukes of Hazzard takes the cake.

My sister and I used to love Dukes of Hazard and my dad once derisively called it "a rinky-dink show." My sister and I were highly offended. But I saw an extended clip of it not too long ago and, in retrospect, I think he was being generous. It was terrible. Worse than terrible, perhaps.

I Love Lucy. Tried to watch an episode a while back and just couldn't. Beyond awful!

Oh my! I was just thinking how some old comedies really held up well and obviously some did not. I Love Lucy is one of those classics! No matter how many times i watch some of those episodes, I find myself laughing out loud!

My mom was a huge I Love Lucy fan, and then me and now dd enjoys watching it. And dd just got me the whole series on DVD for Christmas. Absolutely loving that!!

Yes!! My cousin and I loved this show too. Another similar one was Out of this World - main character was Evie and he dad was from outer space.

Yes! I watched this one all the time too. I keep meaning to look it up on Youtube to see just how bad it really was, but I keep forgetting, LOL.

Yes! I watched this one all the time too. I keep meaning to look it up on Youtube to see just how bad it really was, but I keep forgetting, LOL.
I just looked! It was bad, but not as bad as Small Wonder! Apparently Burt Reynolds was the voice of the alien dad - never knew that.

Not a TV show, but a movie. Dirty Dancing.
Loooooooved it as a 10 year old. Still love the music and the dancing. But wow, what some bad writing and acting!

My sister and I used to love Dukes of Hazard and my dad once derisively called it "a rinky-dink show." My sister and I were highly offended. But I saw an extended clip of it not too long ago and, in retrospect, I think he was being generous. It was terrible. Worse than terrible, perhaps.

I still love the Dukes of Hazzard lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter