Have you ever seen an 'ugly' baby??

shep

Let me tell ya about our 2008 trip out west...
I must admit all the children/babies on the dis are beautiful..
But I once heard someone say that so-and-so's baby wasn't cute..:eek: (IT WASN'T ME)

It also makes me think of a Seinfeld episode..
You have got to see the BAY-BEE:eek:

LOL! I was thinking of that, too Todd.:p I was gonna post it, but I was afraid ole Jerry would think I was paging him.;)

Yes...haha...well I have seen ugly PICTURES at least...my mom and her twin's baby picture makes them look like they are aliens...lol...and she agrees with me, too!

Some of the most beautiful babies come from the ugliest parents(and I'm not talking manners-wise either!).

I personally have never seen an ugly baby because I love babies :)

Yep.

I dont find babies too appealing to begin with, but yes, I've seen ugly ones. In fact I think all newborns look pretty much alike- scrawy and pink, etc.

My local news has "Baby's 1st Birthday" where views send in pics of their babies and the newspeople wish them a happy birthday. Some of the photos are unbeliveable! LOL You just know that the parents think their ugly kid is the cutest, cute enough to be displayed on tv! LOL
Oh well I guess its all in the beholder!

I don't think I've ever seen a baby I thought was ugly, but terribly sick ones make me sad, and I don't think they're pretty.

I was at a Le Leche meeting after some of the women left and they were talking about one little boy who was really skinny, about 3 months old, and they were so mean! He wasn't beautiful in the bursting with health baby way, but he was still a little charmer.

"Oh, you must have been a beautiful baby,.....cause baby look at you now!";)

I dont know if I would say "ugly", but maybe funny looking. Those are usually the ones that are cute in a different way. Kind of like a Cabbage Patch Kid.
I used to work with a woman who would say "Lets face it, not all babies and brides are beautiful!":rolleyes: ;)

My cousin's daughter comes to mind. At 1, she was not what I would call pretty. Cute, but not pretty. A longish face, straight nose, oval eyes, etc. I guess I expect babies to look all rounded, little round faces, big round eyes, turned up noses, and things like that. Well, anyway, she is now in her 20's and WOW! Is she beautiful. Her features make her a stunning woman! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or something like that...

I've seen many babies that I didn't think were cute. I'd never be rude about it though, just like I wouldn't walk up to an adult I didn't find attractive and tell them they were ugly.

I think most newborns are ugly. I'm not saying this to be mean, just that babies get better looking as they get a little older. My newborn pic is pretty repulsive. I'd NEVER tell a new parent their child was ugly.

Well...uh... yeah.... I have, but somehow they are so ugly they are cute.

My sister's youngest DS was rather ugly as a baby but he's 14 now and quite handsome.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter