Have you ever seen an 'ugly' baby??

When we first moved here, I remember a neighbor telling me about seeing her son for the first time after his birth. I'll never forget her saying "God bless him, but he looked just like a monkey."

Even a Mom can know.:p :p :p :p

I love babies, but I have to admit I have seen some less than cute babies before. In that case I always find something positive to say to the new mom, like he or she is so sweet, thereby avoiding the cute or adorable comments.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

oh yeah. And to say it was scary looking is being modest. I've seen some babies that are "bland" looking but these parents rave on about them and you can't get away from the pictures no matter what you do!

really aren't so cute...all read and wrinkly and not quite "formed".

I've seen thousands of newborns and yes, there are ugly babies! There are some that look like monkeys and some that are soooo ugly they are cute! ;)

Well I wouldn't call them ugly, but definately not the cutest baby I've seen. And BTW, I've seen such cute babies here on the DIS! Anyways, I've seen some plain babies and I have to laugh to think of what would happen if the parents knew what I was thinking! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter