Have you ever

I have not, don't have a purse lol, but my wife has one and that spoiled dog has been many places, we just flew with it to Fla. again. It's been in 2 Provinces and 17 states. Crazy, I know.

My Bichon/Shi Tzu mix is my avatar picture.
I'm not sure if he's technically purse sized, at about 12 lbs
He sure seems small compared to our lab though!

You know if I could post pics on this place and no I've tried......I have a great pic of my big ole 13 year cat sleeping ON my purse. I know it's not a dog in a purse but very very close!! ;) :teeth:

I'd say you're close enough. I bet it's a good pic too. I'm always amazed at what my dogs find to lay on or in. Really makes me wonder how their brains work. :)

He's my buddy!

It seems that each of our pets have chosen a family member that they are closest to.

The cat sleeps with DD and she's her favorite.
The little guy sits on my lap when watching TV.
The big lab is DH's sidekick, always one step away from him.

He's my buddy!

It seems that each of our pets have chosen a family member that they are closest to.

The cat sleeps with DD and she's her favorite.
The little guy sits on my lap when watching TV.
The big lab is DH's sidekick, always one step away from him.

My 3 are all very much lap dogs and love to cuddle no matter where that might be. They all have such distinct personalities and they all seem to have "their person" like you describe with yours. Of course, their person changes drastically depending on who is closest to the treat box. :)

My late, great Jack Russell Bridgette (12 lbs) was technically not a purse dog, but loved to ride in a backpack when we would cross-country ski!

Mine hate the snow so they'd look at me all side-eyed if I tried that but it does sound like it would be fun. Mine are more beach dogs and sun lovers.

Mine could fit in a purse, but I haven't tried it. lol

Gus is 6lbs and Hazel Grace is 9lbs.

ETA: I tried to include a pic, but every one I tried says too large for server to process.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!