Have you ever

Floridaman999

Livin' the life
Have you ever had a serious case of Deja Vu? I'm having one now and it's just making me laugh.

Yes. Kinda creepy. There have been instances where I swear I must of dream it because I remember being somewhere or doing something before.

I did once as a kid (well, young teen, maybe?) I was about to have an argument with my cousin, and I purposely spoke differently than what I "remembered". - I actually felt kind of dizzy.

I get kinda scared when I experience it my son says it's the brain having a mini seizure... idk about that, but it does put me on edge a bit
Dang, that's almost scary. I would rather leave the mini seizures to someone else thank you very much. :)

I did once as a kid (well, young teen, maybe?) I was about to have an argument with my cousin, and I purposely spoke differently than what I "remembered". - I actually felt kind of dizzy.
Isn't it strange how much this type of feeling can change what you are doing and/or how you react? It's pretty amazing considering what it could be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter