Have you finished your Christmas shopping?

Shopping is done. Knitting is 90% done. Hoping to have the completed stuff "wrapped" on Thursday.

My husband is going to pick up a gift card tomorrow for me, and I have food
related shopping to do...some of which will make its way into gift baskets, but other than that I just finished everything else today. I feel very relieved. Because I still need to wrap, bake, cook, finish decorating, go to events, do activities with the kids, etc. :)

Ha, ha! :laughing::laughing:

Well, sort of. Got stuff for the kids. And hubby & I have already agreed that we bought each other's gifts earlier this year.

We put up our outdoor decorations. We used to be "that" house on the street (the one with all the lights), but not so much any more. We still need a tree, and plan on getting that when youngest gets back from work tomorrow morning (works graveyard shift).

I still have to get one more present for each daughter(2) third daughter wants cash.

still need to buy something for 20 mo old grandson, DH parents, brother and sister.
DH and I will see if Dunkin still has the latte card we will give that to each other (finances are tight)

put up the tree today but won’t decorate until 2 daughters are home.

Amazon gifts made shopping real easy not to go to stores.

I'm still trying to figure out what to get my dad and finish up my brother's gift (I need one more item for him). I also need something else for my husband's Christmas stocking, but otherwise, I think I'm all done. It's too bad that it's just the hardest people left, lol.

I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTEDDD AHHHHH!!
Money has been so tight lately, one thing right after the other. Scheduling is crazy too so not a whole lot of energy and time to shop and ship. I'm hoping to get some stuff done this week, no matter the cost of shipping. I'm a little saddened by it all actually. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!