Have you heard of this food challenge?

Cannot_Wait_4Disney

The Scalawag of Scallion
You have to randomly pick a drive through in your area.
You must order 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, and 1 dinner all at different drive throughs when such are being served.
If the drive through is empty, you must pick another place.
If the drive through is occupied you must order and eat the exact same thing as the car in front of you.
Hanging around for a vehicle occupied by only 1 is not allowed. You must go in behind whatever vehicle is there. Besides, waiting for a one person vehicle may back fire anyway. I she's ordering a KFC barrel for her family, you're hosed.
You may take food home but it must be eaten before midnight. Otherwise, you lose.
It's more about the experience than eating it all so don't eat a stupid amount of food to win.

Sounds totally stupid to me. Yet totally fun.

Eating breakfast, lunch and dinner from fast-food drive throughs -- ridiculous! And who's challenging you? Who's going to know if you really did this, or not?

It's just a challenge. Nobody to coerce you into it. No big brother to watch you. No prizes for winning. Nobody cheering you on to eat too much. Nobody to report to. You and you alone are going to know if you really did it. Or if you want you could just try it one meal like lunch. To me it's more about the experience than eating a boat load of food. If you're unlucky, you don't try to stuff it all down. You simply count it as a fail and try again next week, next month or whenever.

The Tim Tracker & Jen did that food challenge on one of their vlogs. Only it wasn't for a drive thru it was for any restaurant. I think they were at Universal & did two different places & a snack.

You have to randomly pick a drive through in your area.
You must order 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, and 1 dinner all at different drive throughs when such are being served.
If the drive through is empty, you must pick another place.
If the drive through is occupied you must order and eat the exact same thing as the car in front of you.
Hanging around for a vehicle occupied by only 1 is not allowed. You must go in behind whatever vehicle is there. Besides, waiting for a one person vehicle may back fire anyway. I she's ordering a KFC barrel for her family, you're hosed.
You may take food home but it must be eaten before midnight. Otherwise, you lose.
It's more about the experience than eating it all so don't eat a stupid amount of food to win.

Sounds totally stupid to me. Yet totally fun.
This is WAY too complicated. Please pass the Tide Pods...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!