• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have You Seen Cinderella in the Judges Tent of Toontown?

kcp126

Earning My Ears
I have been unsuccessful in securing a reservation for the princess' breakfast. The one CM I talked to told me Cinderella is sometimes in the Judges Tent in Toontown. Can anyone who has recently visited the World verify this for me? DD must see Cinderella or the trip won't be complete!

We saw her in the judges tent. Of course that was a year and a half ago, but she was there then.

We were there in January and she was there with some of the mice. We didn't actually see her because we saw her the day before and didn't want to wait in line. They had her picture up where they list the characters that are in the tent.

Check out Expositon Hall, next to Tony's Town Square restaurant. Go toward the back where the 100 yrs of Magic stuff is. On several occasions last year(June - December) we found various princesses. On one occasion we got a picture of 4 princesses together...Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White, and DD4!

We were pleasantly surprised to see her and Perla and Suzy (girl mice) in the Judges Tent in April 2001!

We saw Cinderella and Prince Charming in the lobby of the castle restaurant. She's there (or at least used to be) on the hour or half hour or something like that. Check at the podium to the restaurant.

You can always go to City Hall or ask a CM about seeing a particular character. They should be able to direct you to a location and an approximate time for seeing that character. The characters at the judge's tent change (or at least, used to change) every 30 minutes.

Sharon

2/12 saw her and Perla in Toontown tent about 1/2 hour before the show on the stage. We were the last group let in to see her, as we were walking out the door DD literally bumped into Mary Poppins and Burt. It was sweet, Mary invited DD back in the door to "chat a while" and DS is very timid around face characters and wouldn't approach Mary. She asked DD if DS "needed a spoonful of sugar today?" Burt very gently approached DS and was very kind.

Our "trick" is to save toontown until spectromagic time and we often have the place to ourselves. We ride the barnstormer with no lines, play in minnie and micky's house alone and hit the judges tent - all three rooms filled with characters and no other people but us. DD's had a blast with the characters, Pooh, Tigger and Eyore, Cinderella, suzie and perla, Minnie, chip and dale.

After this we got popocorn and sat on the bench in front of the judges tent, the fireworks are shot from toon town so this was a great view with no crowds. Some say this is the best view of the fireworks and I agree. They now pipe in the music so you can enjoy all but tinks flight, my girls have seen it quite a few times so opt for this view. We wait a bit after the fireworks and exit the park after the crowds. This even worked during MVMCP!
HTH
TJ

We saw Cinderella on Feb.15, 2002...at the judges tent. Be prepared to wait in line for a long time. Make sure you go in the line that has Cindy above it or you'll be sorely disappointed. I'm so glad that they have her in there now...it is so hard sometimes to find her! My daughter loved the interaction with her and we were able to take many pictures. Suzy the mouse and Wendy from Peter Pan was with her as well. I felt bad for the mouse...no one wanted a picture of her. We, of course, did because anything Disney is GREAT in my daughter's mind! Everyone charged for Cindy but we took our time getting over her...saving the best for last. While you are waiting, you might want to have your daughter change into a Cinderella dress like our daughter did. We had a great picture of the two of them. Also, she put on her Cinderella dress for the day parade and night parade and was waved to and talked to as if she were a real princess! She loved it! One of the fairy Godmothers pulled her into the street, bowed and danced with her, and then posed with her. Snow White at the Electric parade, bowed to her and counted with her to change her (SW) dress to white. Gepetto Bowed and kissed her hand! The dress really made a difference, I think. These are memories my 3 yr old won't soon forget!

Mandy

Saw her this past Jan02 in toontown with Suzy one of the mice, Like someone else said you can also find the princesses way in the back of the camera shop there are also some cool places to take pictures at back there. Good Luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter