Have you seen this commercial?

disykat

This person totally gets me
I was just watching HGTV (Thursday night - my favorite shows!) and saw the couple who were on their way home, spotted each other coming and it turned into a mad race home - with each of them tossing off clothes on the way. I LOL when I saw why they were tossing off their clothes.

How do they think up these things?

I wish I could see commercials, we don't get american commercials on our TV.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

I like that one too. The funniest part is when the wife trips on her way up the walk and finds the door security chained!

I've seen it and I would LOVE one of those showers! You'd see me racing home at the end of every day too...don't know if I'd be throwing off all my clothes along the way though.

I love that commercial. :)

I'd probably be willing to do that too if we had that shower. ;)

Is it for the Cascadia shower head? We bought it at Home Depot for $40 (I think) and it was money well spent. It's so soothing and relaxing.......:D

Oh I love this commercial! I LOL every time I see it. Both DH and I saw this at the same time and were just cracking up! I wish all commericals could be so funny and clever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter