Have you used Skyauctions.com?

leebee

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking about bidding on a 7 day stay at Embassy Vacation Resort thru Skyauctions.com, but I'm a little confused about the site. Do you really get the villa listed for $195 service charge plus your bid? Is the bid for one night or all seven? I could save a bundle here! Is Skyauctions reliable?

I've never used them, but my SIL and BIL have gotten several great deals to Paris, Japan and Italy through them. So I know that it is a legit and reliable site. Sorry I can't answer your other questions though. Good luck!:D

I have used them for a Westgate Lakes Villa in Orlando. I payed exactly what I bid plus the service charge. I did not get any sales calls or anything else from the Westgate Lakes villas.

Does anyone have a link to their website? I'm having problems pulling it up.

Thanks!
Tiffany
WDW College Program 1990

The link is www.skyauction.com and you pay your bid + service charge. If the description is for 7 nights than it's not a per night bid it's for the total stay. They are legit as the property we bid on are expecting us on Feb 16th.

I read on the website that you get vouchers sent to you after you win the auction and charge the amount to your credit card. Do you just take the vouchers to the resort and that's it? Pay nothing once there?

We recieved papers that are identical to the RCI exchange papers used with the RCI timeshare program. We wont pay any additional charges. I do believe that Skyauction posts if the resort surcharges for things like A/C (caribbean properties), or the like. I expect to give a charge card imprint for security purposes, justs in case we break something.

Thanks for the link! I'll check it out.

Tiffany
WDW College Program 1990

Originally posted by CarolA
I have used them for a Westgate Lakes Villa in Orlando. I payed exactly what I bid plus the service charge. I did not get any sales calls or anything else from the Westgate Lakes villas.

So there is no sales pitch that you have to sit through? And how did you like the Westgate Lakes Villa ... how many beds?

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter