Haven’t been since 2018 and I have pre-trip jitters!

MsGlassSlipper

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this is the place to post, but hoping someone can help put my mind at ease. After a canceled babymoon due to the flu in 2019, and a canceled trip in 2020 due to the pandemic, my family and I are vaccinated (except for the toddlers) and heading down to WDW in a couple of weeks! I've been so excited to take my son (not quite 2 years old) for his first trip, but I'm starting to get nervous about just how different things will be. I'd made my peace with a lot of it - masks, distancing, no fireworks, closed restaurants - but upon hearing about waits for the resort pool, the need to mobile order lunch at 9AM, and just generally being around humanity again, I'm starting to worry that the experience will be much more frustrating than I'd been expecting. Can anyone please help reassure me that our return to The World after 3 years will still be magical and that the logistics of a trip like this aren't too daunting on a daily basis? We'll be traveling as a multigenerational party - 7 adults and 2 Disney-loving toddlers - and staying one night in Gran Destino Tower and then 6 nights in Kidani Village. We have a few adults only signatures planned for dinner and will be renting cars, so won’t need to depend too much on Disney transportation. I’m hoping that it won’t be another 3 years before we go again, as my husband and I had been going close to annually for several years before baby. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter