Havent touched my family SB in years

poohraedopey

Mouseketeer
I ahve a 2 yr old Daughter and not ONE pic of her in the books and my sons pages last updated when he was oh 2 or 3 and he is in Kindergarten now! So........

LOL!

Hubby and I are FINALLY almost 6 years later taking our honeymoon to Disney and I need to know where to start when I am ready to SB all those photos and souveneirs! IS there particular Disney stuff you can buy or do you use stuff form the craft store etc?

WOuld love to knwo what you guys all do! I love scarpbooking but with a toddler int eh house I dont have the time these days! BUT my vow is to start up again!

Ya know, I don't even worry about being caught up. I found out I am process oriented and not product oriented. I just enjoy scrapping. Just work on your book when you can and soon you'll be starting your next album.

As far as Disney products, You won't find much in the parks. Maybe a few stickers.

Hot Off the Press has a wonderful book of very subtle Mickey paper. What I like best are the Disney punches. There is a walking Mickey, and 2 different Mickey heads. I rely mostly on card stock.

Creating Keepsakes has a great Disney idea book. Some of our regular posters have web sites in their signature that they have posted their Disney pages to. Check them out too.

Most of all, keep it fun.

chessie

I use coloring book pages as patterns to paper-piece Disney characters. They turn out just darling and it is cheaper than stickers! There are lots of coloring books out there and sometimes I get inspiration from bags or other freebies in the parks.

I add another vote for Creating Keepsakes book. It is great. You also might want to look at some scrapbooking sites to see what others have done. Lots of sites have a layout section where people have posted their pages. You can usually find Disney pages. Need addresses of some sites? Let me know and I'll get you some.

MerryPoppins...great idea about the coloring books! I am going to use that one today!

I sometimes use kids books that I find cheap...I found a bunch of Disney picture books for $1 at KB Toy Works and I sometimes cut in to those cheap "die-cuts" on my pages.

If you have a Joann Fabrics by you, you can find lots of Disney stuff there to use. They have Disney paper by the single sheets and by the book.

Check out this site http://www.mousememories.com/storefront/ for ideas and products!

Enjoy...you will get caught up! Be positive ;)

:D :D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter