having a day guest at Pop Century

Destinyz12

Mouseketeer
I know some resorts don't allow this but not sure about Pop- If I have someone who isn't staying there come to visit me while i'm staying there, do they have access to the pools?

Thanks. Sounds like they are more lenient at the value resorts at least, especially if you are only trying to bring 1 guest. Worth a shot for me to try it and just be prepared if they aren't allowed

Thanks. Sounds like they are more lenient at the value resorts at least, especially if you are only trying to bring 1 guest. Worth a shot for me to try it and just be prepared if they aren't allowed

If you're room only you could always have them added for a night, if the pool access was that critical

I have the ticket/dining package so I'm not sure if I can do an overnight guest for just a night

If you're room only you could always have them added for a night, if the pool access was that critical

Correct. As long as adding them doesn't put OP over the room occupancy. And if there's already 2 adults in the room it would be an extra $10 per night for the guest.

I have the ticket/dining package so I'm not sure if I can do an overnight guest for just a night

Is it only you in the room? If so you can add them when you check in, and they don't have to have tickets or dining.

Otherwise you can ask the lifeguard on duty if your guest can swim. They have control of the pool area so it is their permission you need.

Have done it both ways ... was there a few weeks ago, wanted to add DS2 to our room (I didn't have him on registration because I didn't know if he would make it). At the front desk the CM said "why don't you just add him as a day guest"? I said he wanted to use EMH, so she said we would have to add him to the room, which I knew and was prepared to pay the daily fee.

We were offered day or night guest at POP. I have added them at moderates too but I pay the daily charge so they can use the perks.

And EMH.

You can, but not until you check in. They would not have the package perks.

Correct. As long as adding them doesn't put OP over the room occupancy. And if there's already 2 adults in the room it would be an extra $10 per night for the guest.

YUP. Pretty sure it has gone up an we paid $15 per night at POP.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I booked a room only reservation for January this morning and found out that the extra adult fee for a third or fourth adult (18 and older) at Disney resort rooms (does not apply to villas or suites) is increasing for 2018.

Value resorts - $15 (was $10)
Moderate resorts - $25 (was $15)
Deluxe resorts - $35 (was $25)

Hoping you can answer my question. We are staying at POP for 10 nights this August. It will be my family of 5 and my 2 parents in two connecting rooms. My parents are leaving after 7 nights. We have two adult friends flying down to meet us on night 10 and staying the night before we all head to an offsite resort for the final three nights.

How do we handle adding our two friends for the night? Do my parents need to check out when they leave? For registration purposes only, my parents are split between the two rooms, and my wife and I are split between the two rooms also. That way there is one of us still in each room after my parents leave.

Thanks,
Dan

Hoping you can answer my question. We are staying at POP for 10 nights this August. It will be my family of 5 and my 2 parents in two connecting rooms. My parents are leaving after 7 nights. We have two adult friends flying down to meet us on night 10 and staying the night before we all head to an offsite resort for the final three nights.

How do we handle adding our two friends for the night? Do my parents need to check out when they leave? For registration purposes only, my parents are split between the two rooms, and my wife and I are split between the two rooms also. That way there is one of us still in each room after my parents leave.

Thanks,
Dan

I'm assuming you and your wife are listed as the lead guest on each room? I would go to the front desk with them the day they leave and have them taken off the rooms. Then add your friends on the day they arrive. Just an FYI, connecting rooms are not guaranteed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter