Having trouble wit Thread titles changing color after being read!

Credit Man

<font color=teal>Love the shark reef<br><font colo
On several boards,I.E. community, the thread titles change color after being read. On other boards I.E. DVC, they do not. Is there anything I can do.
Thanks.

That's puzzling because I just went over to the DVC board and they change for me.

Is anyone else having this problem too?

I'm not having this problem. Question, though, Credit Man... just checking... did you use a different computer, or clean out your temp files by any chance when you went to the DVC board, or are you noticing that right away, that as you type, the links aren't changing....

The only time that I've had this happen since the change is if I use the Back button on my browser. Then the colors don't change. If I use the Forum Jump: at the bottom of the page, it works fine on all the boards that I frequent.

Thanks for the responses. On the DVC Forum board the thread titles start out black and stay black after viewed. The other boards the thread titles start out blue and change to pink after viewed.

I also noticed that i dont have the top options on the DVC board. Related links or User CP options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter