Having Trouble with Videos

farmergirl

DIS Veteran
Hi all I can't seem to download and of the videos from the Dis Unplugged off of itunes has anyone else run into this problem? Thank you!

I ran into this problem yesterday. Not sure what was wrong - usually I just accept these things as part of my computer karma and go on about life. :confused3 :lmao: It goes against my base nature of having to know everything but it makes my life easier sometimes. :goodvibes

Me too. I have had problems. I have just got a MP4 player and wanted to download the videos for it.

I couldn't do it either, so I just watched them from my computer. I figured it was me. My dh bought me an itouch for Xmas, and I don't like to read instructions, so I thought it was just user error!:goodvibes

Ok thank you now I know it was not just me not knowing what I am doing again..:woohoo:....I bet this also means that I am not the only one getting the instant email notification for thread subscriptions....:rolleyes1 am I??????? :rotfl:

You are not alone: but I think this may be to do with your spam settings. I had to check in my spam folder the other day for something and I found loads of notifications!! You may need to configure your spam settings.

I also have to update my podcast everytime I download, it used to download automatically, whats going on there It says on the video when you try to download that it couldnt be found on the server, so maybe it has not been moved over to the new server yet.

We're working on it. :surfweb: Apparently, it is something that recently happened that is affecting the m4v files. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter