Hawai’i 10 Night Cruise to Vancouver

OK Fellow Cruise Peeps - I have to do some House Chores (UGH) You would think I could get DD to do them - But no! Ungrateful Kid - Just because her Darling Boyfriend is over you would think her Darling Mother would trump that!!!!
Have a Great Afternoon!!

Aloha everyone! My husband and I will be on this cruise. A little island-hopping trip! 2020 Will be our 15th wedding anniversary and we're thrilled to be doing our honeymoon trip again (in reverse). We'd like to be part of the FE exchange as well.

Welcome!!
So glad you joined. I will add you to our roll call and Fish Extender tonight

Ok, so I know this is a long way off but................looking at the Port Adventures that are currently available vs our itinerary....the only night we'll conceptually be able to do a luau is our overnight in Nawiliwili, but I don't see any luau available for that port. Are we going to need one of our Hawai'i experts organize a luau "excursion" for us that evening?? or Maybe for the evening before our cruise in Oahu?? :lovestruc:worship::yay::flower3::flower3::flower3:

Last edited:
Its easy enough to do,this,yourself. There are tons of luau packages at your hotel or online, transport etc.in Oahu. I hope though that there will be a luau in Kuau as I have never been there. I had hoped to do old Lahaina luau in Maui as I have never been.

:welcome:
Welcome Everyone!! Updated the Roll Call and the Fish Extender. Happy Planning!

Good Afternoon Fellow Cruise Peeps!
I am looking for a liaison - a person that would be a go between Facebook and the Disboard - This way the Peeps on the Disboard who don't do Facebook could be included in everything and kept up to date. I will be happy to post items on this thread - I just need to know what they are as I am one of the peeps who do not do Facebook. I feel we are all one big cruise and think this will help bridge the gap. Please let me know if you would like to do this.
Happy Planning!

:welcome:
Welcome Everyone!! Updated the Roll Call and the Fish Extender. Happy Planning!
Slight correction to this one in the rollcall:
AHain - DW, DD & Myself should say AHain - DH, DD & Myself :duck:We'll also be celebrating our 39th wedding anniversary on this cruise (technically May 23rd, but close enough!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!