Hawai’i 10 Night Cruise to Vancouver

It's often possible to switch rooms once onboard, as well - as a last resort. I wouldn't want family moving back and forth outside my room for 10 nights; I'd happily switch. But... I'm on deck 5, so that doesn't help you any for now. Definitely put the call out on the social media group if you're there - now and closer to the sail date when people get room assignments.

So Cal Crew
Welcome! Is the Whole Crew Joining FE / Recipe and Post Card or Just your cabin? Please let me know and I will add you all to our listing. I will also add you to our Roll Call.
Thanks!

Hello to all!:wave2:

This is a very busy, active thread. It’s wonderful to see all of the enthusiasm that will be on the ship. We are Cruising the Transatlantic this year on the Magic and the thread is sparse, at best.
We will be three. Myself, DH and DD (28) It will be my 60th birthday year and I will be celebrating all year. :bday::cheer2::boat: It will be Disney Cruise #19 I think. We already have our room number, we will be rocking on deck 7.
I have just sent an email to our TA to see about booking Aulani for a pre vacation. I will let you know what she says. I have DVC points I could use but I can’t book until 7 months before and don’t want to be left out in the cold as Aulani is something we want to do.
For those looking for a Luau, Aulani has one. I imagine it is top notch as all of Disney entertainment is. We will be booking that as part of our pre Cruise fun.

Thinking about joining the fun groups you have formed. But right now trying to get my Transatlantic trip organized.

Have a Magical Daypixiedust:
Joanne:tink:
Greg (DH):tigger:
Katherine(DD)princess:

Welcome! There will be many celebrations onboard this cruise. We're celebrating a big wedding anniversary next year, too.

TAs don't have access to book Aulani for May 2020 yet. They are only booking through April 2020 at the moment, I checked, and I called in today as well. I'm checking the website almost every day... the Aulani website is locked up for those dates as well, giving an error that is somewhat confusing as we are now less than 499 days from our travel dates (which it says is the reason we cannot book).

We haven't been to the luau at Aulani but I've heard generally good things about it. It's very family-oriented. Some people love it, others prefer some of the others on the island.

We will be on the 10n Hawaii-Vancouver sailing, which sails on Friday, May 8. We will arrive in HNL on Wednesday, and hope to stay 2n at Aulani pre-cruise. We were also hoping to do the Aulani Luau, and was hoping to do it Thursday night because I don't know what time our flight will arrive/what time we would get to Aulani on Wednesday afternoon, but looking at the schedule, it appears that they may not normally schedule Luaus on Thursdays??

Are Uber/Lyft available/options HNL to Aulani or Aulani to various tourist destinations?

You are right my TA said the window for booking Aulani hasn’t opened yet.
I also checked the Luau schedule and you are correct. It would appear the Luaus are on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
You would hope Disney would offer pre and post Aulani stays with transportation for these cruises. Time will tell.

Does anyone know if DCL is offering any kind of transfers in Honolulu similar to Port Canaveral? We might be staying at the Hilton Hawaiian Village (too early to book yet) and will need transportation to the port the morning of the cruise.

TIA for all of your help.

Like Port Canaveral, I would guess their only port transfers will be from Disney property (Aulani) or airport only. They don't have information for either available yet, so we'll just have to wait and see. Taxis are readily available in Honolulu, though, and probably faster than a shuttle.

NonnaJoa -
WELCOME!! I will add you to our Roll Call - Please let me know if you would like to join FE or any of the other Groups we have!!!
Thanks!!!

I believe I have our list all updated - Please let me know if I missed anyone or have something all messed up!!!!
Sorry I have been offline - had a sick Kitty cat - but he is doing better now!!!
Thanks!!!!!

They fixed that bug with Aulani, but they still didn't open it up. :(
I noticed that, too. I've become a little crazy over checking it every time I'm at the computer. LOL I may call into DCL again this week and see if they have any updates. Likely not, but you never know.

Let us know how it goes.

I would really love to stay there, but I just can't see how I can spend about $700 CAD/night which is about what it will be if there's zero discount. If there's no cruise discount immediately, I imagine that I'll have fingers crossed for a 30% off or something that comes later. Even that is crazy steep, but...

I'll probably have to start to look for alternates. Coming from Newfoundland I have to give it a couple/few days at least extra so I'll need something.

Hello Hawaii cruisers ! We booked this morning. Could only get a Gty Cat 11B. But I’m not complaining, at least we’re on the ship !
It will be myself, Gina, and husband, Bruce. 21st Disney cruise . We’ll be at Aulani 4 nts prior. We have DVC Aulani points. We’re actually going to Aulani next month to celebrate my 70th Birthday
Can we get an Adult FE started ? If not we’ll join the regular FE.
Would love to hear from previous Hawaii cruisers about what was offered on the days at sea .
Thanks to those that have organized our group !

Hello Hawaii cruisers ! We booked this morning. Could only get a Gty Cat 11B.

Welcome! If you don't mind me asking, did you book online or via an agent? This cruise has been locked down for months on the website - and still shows no availability now. I'm wondering if you just happened to catch a small availability that's gone now? Or you have a TA with access. :)

I'm asking as I have friends interested in this cruise. It's going to be a great cruise.

I booked online. To tell you the truth, I was surprised! I’ve been looking off and on for a while. Guess I just got lucky.
Tell your friends not to give up. Check every day and grab it quick when one is available! Wishing them luck !

Welcome! If you don't mind me asking, did you book online or via an agent? This cruise has been locked down for months on the website - and still shows no availability now. I'm wondering if you just happened to catch a small availability that's gone now? Or you have a TA with access. :)

I'm asking as I have friends interested in this cruise. It's going to be a great cruise.
Just saw availability for our cruise, Cat 11B.

I've kept checking and all I get is "Please Chart a Different Course". Oh well. I guess it'll happen when it happens. :)

Welcome Scrapycruiser!!! I will add you to our roll call. For right now I will add you to the current FE listing - we have 5 rooms so far = We are going to keep the groups to 10 if we get that big. If we have more peeps interested in Adult only - we can make a Adult Only Group. Please let me know if you would like to join any of our other Activities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts