• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hawaiian Airlines Summer Deals

Dvcfan55

Mouseketeer
Hello!

My family of 3 are going to Aulani for our second time this June! Was wondering if anyone knew whether Hawaiian Airlines offer cheaper summer rates...Meaning, I receive frequent emails with very cheap airfare if you travel (currently) through about the end of May ($498 roundtrip pp). Now they've kept pushing this 'travel by' date back since I've been following in January but they just haven't extended it through the summer like I need them to!! Does anyone know whether they offer this great rate into the summer or perhaps they skip over it because its the busy season? Hoping to save here, it would cost twice as much otherwise!!

Thanks!

Usually summer fares mid june to mid august will be more than $500 from west coast to hawaii. Might be able to find it for a little under $600 if you are vigilant. Have to visit hawaii in the non peak times to get decent fares($400-$450). I usually pay $500 or less to LAX during off peak times and during summer it is about $750+ roundtrip.

Lowest I have seen for this July 4th from East Coast is 894 before tax. Coach. One stop. Add premium economy for some leg room and a party of 4...ouch. Neither of us flies for work so no miles to trade in ;(

Ouch!! Ok sounds like I just need to book now. Even if its a bit more money, our dates are getting a bit too close for comfort early June and we have no airfare thus far. I was hoping to hold out until they put this timeframe on sale but looks like Im just gonna bite the bullet and have to book now. Thanks for your help!!

I follow a great website with airfare and Hawaii alerts called Beat of Hawaii. You might want to check it out!
I've also seen surprisingly good fares to Hawaii by checking Google Flights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter