Hawthorn Suites ??

ctkmom3kidz

Earning My Ears
I have a friend who staying at Hawthorn Suites near WDW. We are having dinner togother at EPCOT
and then I promised to drive her home from the Dolphin. The address for the hotel is 8303 Palm Parkway. The website says it's 1/2 mile from Downtown Disney and MGM but I cannot remember it. Does anyone know where it is and what would be the best way from the Dolphin to get there??
Thanks
Maureen 13 days till WDW

When your on Hotel Plaza Blvd. the location of all the Downtown Disney Hotels, you come to an intersection which Crossroads shopping plaza is directly in front of you. I think it's SR535, well anyways as you exit you make a left. Behind you is DD, in front of you is Crossroads. You go down about a 1/2 mile and Make a right on Palm Parkway, I think there's an Olive Garden down there on the corner. You go down Palm Parkway about a 1/2 mile and the hotel is on the left side.

We stayed there last year, it took us 5-10 minutes from DD.

Leah

LeahA,
Thanks for the directions-once u gave me the landmarks I think I remember driving in that area b4. It shouldn't take us long from the Dolphin to get back after EPCOT closes.
Maureen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter