Hawthorne Suites in Anaheim....questions

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
We're planning a trip to DL in April and are slated to stay in the Hawthorne Suites in Anaheim. On site is really pricey for just 3 nights. Does anyone know how close we will be to DL? Can we walk? Is it a decent area? Is the hotel nice? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1988 off site
1992 CB
1996 ALM
1998 CS
2000 GF June/July Honeymoon!!!
2001 Wilderness Lodge -one year anniversary!!!
2001 Pop Century!(Going for Christmas and New Year's Eve!!!!)

I don't know about this particular one but others that I have stayed at have been nice.

Hi, I stayed there one year ago this month, using a $49 rate from one of the hotel/motel coupon books. I liked it very much! It is a nice two-room suite. They had a free shuttle running regularly; sometimes we took it, other times we drove. I never walked; it is several blocks away, not too far but the shuttle was much more attractive than walking. There were 5 in our group and the suite accomodated our needs perfectly. There was a free breakfast that was okay (eggs, no meats, muffins, cereals and juice) that was all-you-can-eat. Decent pool and hot tub and a small exercise room and small gift shop. I'd definitely stay there again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter