• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hay Kevin, what was that cologne you liked?

Demosthenes

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
On a podcast a few weeks ago, Kevin mentioned a cologne that was really nice, and one that was hard to come by. I cannot find the quote, but was looking for a birthday present from my BIL who collects colognes (he must have 3 dozen). Anyway, does anyone remember what cologne that was?

Bois d'Argent by Christian Dior.

It's only available in NY, LA or Las Vegas. You can order it by telephone and have it shipped.

It's a bit spendy.

Thanks Kevin.

BTW, I love the way I titled this thread "hay Kevin," like I'm Re-run from What's Happening. Geesh.

like I'm Re-run from What's Happening. Geesh.

Well if that doesn't make a person feel old, I don't know what does. :happytv: Sort of like hearing that 80's music is now considered oldies. :rolleyes1 Better watch out or you'll be referring to Shirley, Duane, Rog and Dee next. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter