HDDR on NYE?

wdwnut61

DIS Veteran
Has anyone gone to HDDR on NYE's? If so, I would love to hear some opinions. We are not going to any of the parks to watch the fireworks as we are staying at the CR and hoping to watch them from our balcony. We have never been to the HDDR and have heard so many good things from these boards. Do they do anything special for the NYE show? We are going to the earlier show so we have plenty of time to take the ferry back to the CR. Sorry this is so long. Thanks in advance:D

We did the HDDR on NYE two years ago. It was great. We didn't want to mess with the crowds in the parks.

I haven't been on a holiday but I think that is a GREAT idea. A fun way to have a good meal and enjoy a great show without having to worry about a place being so crowded you can't move because there is a built in size limit! I wish I had thought of that...

Thanks for the votes of confidence:D Now I just have to hope I have enough pixie dust to snag the MK view at the Contemporary and we'll be all set to watch the fireworks. Either way we'll have a magical time. Thanks again for the responses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter