Hddr

2002Disneybride

Disney Bride and now a Disney Mom!
Is HDDR a hard ticket? Or do we just check in like a normal PS?
If we are supposed to have a ticket, where do we pick them up?

It is a ticketed event, but you do not receive your tickets until you arrive at Walt Disney World. When you first make your priority seating, Disney will require a credit card to guarantee the booking. You must cancel at least 48 hour in advance or your card will be charged.

If you are staying on property, you can pick up (and pay for) your tickets up to 7 days in advance at guest services of your resort. If staying off property, you'll need to arrive at Fort Wilderness early that night and you can pick up your tickets at the box office.

Have fun, the Hoop Dee Doo Revue is a blast!

Thanks for the question 2002DisneyBride- I was wondering the same thing.
BethC,
When we pick up our tickets do we have the option of not having the cost charged to the credit card if we are paying cash?
Thanks for your help.

You can pay cash for tickets when you pick them up.:earsboy: :earsgirl: :sunny:

Unless you are a group of more than 6 in which case you go through group reservations and must pay in advance.

Just a small correction. When I went to cancel our last hddr reservation in August (we had to cancel our trip), I panicked because I thought I hadn't cancelled these ressies in time so they would charge my credit card. When I called, they explained they would not have charged my card...they only do that for parties over eight. When I rebooked our ressies for this coming January, I asked her if I absolutely have to give her a credit card to reserve, and she said no and that she will note it. I then made my reservation, with no credit card information given.

Once again, there is variability in the CMs' interpretation of the official policy. We were very definately referred to group reservations as a party of 6 plus an infant and we were told that if the bill was not paid in full by 10/19/03 that our reservation for 11/09/03 would be cancelled automatically. I asked if it could be automatically charged to the card before that date and they said, no, that I had to call back and authorize the charge. :rolleyes:
I'm glad you had a more accommodating experience with your CM.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter