He can’t say no if I’m going to do a 5k PTR

east_coaster

Earning My Ears
This is my first pre-trip report, but not our first trip to Orlando. The planning for this trip started over a year ago when I started running and told my husband I wanted to do a runDisney 5k. He couldn’t say no to me planning a trip to motivate me to keep running could he?

This trip has grown and changed over the last few months, but the group going remains the same, my family of 3. Let me introduce my little group:
Me- a 30+ (closer to 40!) year old government worker, planner, beginner runner and Disney obsessed
DH - a closer to 40 than me,computer programmer, Disney tolerant, thrill ride lover. Affectionately called the Mister
DD- a 7 year old soon to be second grader, loves thrill rides, pool time and can get out of sorts and overwhelmed when not given enough down time. Affectionately called the little lady.

I dragged the Mister on our first Disney trip the spring before we had our DD, and we headed back for her 5th birthday. The following year we headed back to Orlando and tested the waters at Universal Studios.

Enough about us, this upcoming trip will see us heading down to Disney the end of October until November 10. Condos off site have been booked, I’ve signed up for the Wine and Dine 5k, booked ADRs, and have our free 5 day tickets from Air miles. I’m still not 100% sure what the schedule will look like, so I thought this would be a good way for me to lay it all out and figure out our best plan!

Current tentative schedule:
Oct 26-28 - Make our way up the east coast to Orlando
Oct 29- pool, Disney Springs
Oct 30- MK, dinner at Trails End
Oct 31- Lego Land for Brick or Treat
Nov 1- Run Expo! Pool day
Nov 2- 5k, Epcot or Studios
Nov 3 - Switch condos
Nov 4- Animal Kingdom
Nov 5- pool day! Shopping for me at the outlets
Nov 6 - Studios maybe
Nov 7 - Epcot maybe
Nov 8 - MVMCP
Nov 9 - pool day!
Nov 10 - head home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!