He Just Came For The Food: A March 2018 Dining Report *update 9/22 S. Hollow/GF Cafe

Your breakfast at WCC looked good but an hour and a half is really a long time for breakfast. We've had breakfast there a few times when we were staying at the WL the food was fine. We prefer to walk over to Trail's End for breakfast. We were able to get a bounceback reservation for WL in September, so we will be back again. :)

Definitely! Is it your first F&G? I love going during that time, I don't want to miss it any year now I love it so much :love:
We've been to F&G several times but it was years ago before they added the food booths. It's a beautiful time of year to go and the food booths sound like so much fun.

NOMAD LOUNGE
AND, OF COURSE, SNACKS
After our WCC breakfast and some fun time bowling, we headed to our first park of the day - AK! It was also our first visit here of the trip. We were earlier than I though we'd be and had quite a bit of time before any of our FP's, so we walked around a bit and finally, after not even giving it a second though, got out to Rafiki's Planet Watch for the first time since I think 2006:

IMG_8381.JPG

I chose this Rafiki's picture for @kastoney because snakes are her favorite animal :D
We weren't there too long before we were all ready to eat. We skipped getting anything at Splitsville this time so we hadn't eaten since breakfast, and it was going on 2:00. We did not have any ADR because my plan for this day was to try some small plates somewhere Steve and I had been but not for food - NOMAD LOUNGE.

We've eaten at Tiffin's and absolutely beyond any doubt, think it's fantastic in every way. The kids however will most likely not feel this way so instead of going there I thought NL would work. I was concerned we wouldn't find a table because unlike when they first opened, the last couple times I'd been in the lounge it was completely packed with no seats anywhere. But we were lucky enough to find a nice table outside in the shade. First up, we ordered drinks:

IMG_8382.JPG

lemonade for Chris, Ricky had water somewhere and here's what Steve and I had:

ME

Leaping Lizard
Malibu Pineapple Rum and Augusta Cachaça with Orange, Passion Fruit, and Mango Juices

Mine is in the middle, the tall one. I've had this before and since I love Malibu Rum I love this! It's sweet but not overly so, although if you don't like sweet drinks you'd probably think this was way too sweet. I think you can taste the Mango pretty well too which I enjoy.
STEVE
Hmm.....I did horrible taking notes figuring I'd just refer to the menus online, and now I'm not sure what he got! Could have just been a Moscow Mule which wouldn't have surprised me. It kind of looks like both the Hightower Rocks and the Spice Trader Classic, but the latter has strawberries in it and I see none. Whatever it was, he was happy with it!

I knew there were items on Nomad's menu that the kids would like, even though the menu there isn't big since it's a lounge. Both Ricky and Steve got an order of the

African-spiced Wagyu Beef Sliders
Vinegared Potatoes

IMG_8384.JPG

Tiny pictures! I swear I don't know what I do. I was wondering how Ricky would feel about the "African spice" part of these because while Chris loves heat in his food Ricky does not, but both he and Steve loved these. Even more than the sliders, Ricky loved the potatoes! He said the seasoning on them was delicious. Steve liked them but let Ricky have most of them.

I had gotten the bread service the month before on my trip with my fellow TA friend Cathy and told Steve how much I liked it, so we got one to share:

Tiffins Signature Bread Service
Tadka, Smoked Baba Ghanoush, Blatjang

IMG_8387.JPG

IMG_8391.JPG

One of the breads is the regular pomegranate type bread you get with your meal, and I love that. The other one you see are like pita chips except very, very, super light and airy, perfectly salted deliciousness. These are my favorite and ended up being both boys' favorite, too. Unfortunately you can't see the 3rd type of bread in the picture, but it's like a real pita bread. It's good, but nothing special.
The dips/spreads are great! I have no idea what Tadka or Blatjang is, but I swear one was a hummus of some type. My favorite was the fruity one up in the top of the picture but both boys preferred the one I think is hummus, over to the left. I know it's "just bread" and it's not Sanaa bread service, but if you want your fill of carbs I think this is a nice way to go with different flavors.

To go with my bread I got the

Chicken Satay
Spicy Peanut Sauce, Cucumber Salad

IMG_8392.JPG

This is not my attempt at an artsy picture, it's simply that I take bad pictures, somehow got a slanted side shot of my satay, and failed to fix it before positing :thumbsup2 I love peanut sauce and was looking forward to these; they did not disappoint! Chris tried one and thought the chicken was tough but I didn't, and I'm pretty picky with my chicken. The cucumber salad was good too although a tad on the tart side. You see the top skewer covered in peanuts which was fine for me; the other ones weren't so much which was also fine, just telling you all as an FYI. All satay skewers are not created equal.

Chris tried my chicken, the bread service, and a bit of one of Steve's sliders, but for his own pick he ordered

Pork Ribs
Honey-glazed, Coriander-spiced

IMG_8393.JPG

I've read lots of good reviews of these, Chris loves ribs, and so I thought this would be a great match. It was not. He disliked these rather strongly; I think it may have been the coriander? In any case Steve ate most of these and we ordered Chris some sliders while Steve ordered himself an order of the ribs! As long as everyone is happy.................Ricky got a 2nd order of sliders for himself too, so we had 2 ribs, the bread, the chicken satay, and 3 sliders. Probably cost as much as eating at Tiffins anyway!

We got a second round of drinks at some point and enjoyed sitting outside. Eventually we continued on and made our way to our first FP. Steve and I love the vibe of Nomad Lounge, love the drinks, and the food did not disappoint so we'll definitely be back. Ricky was happy too which leaves Chris, who didn't hate it but did develop a red, bumpy, itchy rash about 45 minutes after we ate. Our first thought was an allergic reaction to something he ate and it did get worse as we continued in the park, causing him to leave AK before the rest of us (I wrote about it in my TR). In the end it didn't appear to be food-related but since the rash made him so uncomfortable, I think he may forever link it with Nomad Lounge.

Our first FP was for EE followed by Ricky's new favorite, FOP. I forgot to post this in my TR so I'm posting it here. All 3x we rode FOP this trip we had FP's, ,and all 3x we were given this card when we entered:

IMG_8396.JPG

We couldn't figure out why. Was it just to explain the ride? Or was it to prove once you got in that you had a FP? We were also asked when entering how many people were in our party, but there's no way that could be communicated to the CM's inside and have them know who was who by the time we got inside. So I'm really not sure what the point was. Anyone else get this when using a FP for FOP?

After some FP's and acrobatic entertainment back in Africa, Steve took Chris back to WL since his rash did get pretty bad. It was all over his forearms and the backs of his hands. Steve planned on coming back to AK, so while we waited Ricky and I did what any normal person would do - got some dessert!
I got something I'd never knew existed in AK but had not long ago read about in someone's TR - @StarWarsMomofGirls! maybe? From Tamu Tamu Refreshments in Africa:

Double Chocolate-Chip Ice Cream Sandwich

IMG_8412.JPG

This was just like the chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches you get elsewhere like Sleepy Hollow in MK, except the cookies were DOUBLE choc. chip. Double, triple, quadruple, the more chocolate the better! The cookies were good although a bit on the hard side, and my love of chocolate aside I think I prefer the regular choc. chip cookies for this gigantor dessert.

Ricky shocked me by getting this:
Malva Cake Sundae
warm Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream and Caramel Sauce

IMG_8411.JPG

The reason he shocked me is because neither of us knew what "malva" cake was, and when we asked they said it was an African spice cake. While Ricky isn't that picky, he doesn't go much out of his comfort zone with flavors and doesn't do anything with the word spice in it. So when they described it I was like, "ok thanks" and turned to tell him we'd go somewhere else for him, when he told the CM he'd take one.
He ate every bite. I tried it and it was good; reminded me of an apple spice cake without the apples and a little stronger. The caramel was a nice touch and offset the spice. We've gotten drinks at Tamu Tamu before but I think this was the first time I really looked at the menu, so it was a good choice for both of us.

Shortly thereafter I was able to make a FP for POT at MK which we hadn't been able to ride yet this trip, and Ricky preferred moving over there to hanging around AK. We told Steve to meet us there instead and continued on with our night. We also continued eating but just a little bit.....................

**continued from last post***

We had a great time over in MK! Crowds weren't bad and we got on a few rides, including POTC with our FP, BTMRR and IASW. We saw HEA got off as we were in line for BTMRR which was cool:

IMG_8423.JPG

Having time just the 3 of us was nice and since wait times had been crazy at AK we were happy to have more options with not so rough waits. It was about 8:30 when we got there and we stayed until 10. Ricky's knee had started bothering him earlier in AK and by 10 he was shot. But not shot enough not to be hungry!

On our way out of the park we both grabbed a Mickey pretzel to eat in the room:

IMG_8428.JPG

Are these ever NOT good? And after checking in with Chris, all the boys went down to Roaring Fork for some more food:

Steve got a flatbread:
Fennel Sausage, Pepperoni, Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese Flatbread

IMG_8429.JPG

He said it was in between the flatbreads at Pinocchio Village Haus and Citricos, with Citricos being a 15 and this being a 6 if that helps anyone lol

Ricky and Chis got the burger which at this point, 4 days into our trip, was I think Chris's 3rd burger from there:

Bacon Cheeseburger
Tillamook Cheddar Cheese, Bacon, Bibb Lettuce and Tomato on a Sweet Brioche Bun

IMG_8431.JPG

It's not Geyser Point but it does the job! This will sound weird: we don't really like RF for our meals, as in we don't rely on it for many lunches/dinners when we're there. However to grab something later at night or even for one lunch during a stay it's ok. We just don't think the menu is great and some of the options that initially sounded good when they first redid the menu, just aren't. But for later evenings when we returned from the parks it hit the spot.

We got ice for Ricky's knee and benedryl for Chris's rash, which had calmed down a bit but was still present. I wondered what the next day would bring both knee and rash-wise...................but regardless, we'd have to eat, right???

We've had breakfast there a few times when we were staying at the WL the food was fine. We prefer to walk over to Trail's End for breakfast.
Steve and I did TE once and loved it; we need to get back there with the boys as they've only been there for dinner.

We were able to get a bounceback reservation for WL in September, so we will be back again. :)
A bounceback at WL sounds perfect to me! I noticed your Sept. dates in your signature and we miss you by just a couple days - Steve and I are down there the 13-17th :(

We've been to F&G several times but it was years ago before they added the food booths.
Our first F&G trip was before the food booths also and it was such an added bonus the next time we went and had them. You'll have a great time!!!

We couldn't figure out why. Was it just to explain the ride? Or was it to prove once you got in that you had a FP? We were also asked when entering how many people were in our party, but there's no way that could be communicated to the CM's inside and have them know who was who by the time we got inside. So I'm really not sure what the point was. Anyone else get this when using a FP for FOP?

Yes! Have been riding FOP since last August, and noticed on a trip in May they started handing these out. I think they ask how many people are in your party to know how many of the "link passes" to give you. I think they're giving it out as over-the-top legal protection, because the CMs in the pre-show room also started saying a script about how you're suspended above the air, if you're prone to motion sickness or in bad health blah blah see me and you can exit. They definitely weren't saying that on any of the times I rode in Aug, Sep, Nov, and Jan, so that was new to me in May. It seemed similar to Misson Space Orange's setup, with the "ticket" including warnings and then warning us verbally again about the spinning before you get on. Anyway, got these in the FP line every time we rode in May and every time in June as well.

Malva Cake Sundae
warm Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream and Caramel Sauce

img_8411-jpg.333332
That looks and sounds delicious! On my list for next time.

The options at Nomand really look good. We have never tried it with all the other choices in AK.

The cake looks yummy.

I’m glad you had a nice evening in MK, crowds can be awful at times,yuck!

Yep, Nomad's Lounge is on the list too...:D
Here's the problem, there are so many old favorite places to eat, that I usually only book 1 or 2 new places each trip because I just LOVE all the old favs. Does that make sense? Am I rambling????
At least I will finally make it to Pandora in October, so perhaps Nomad's Lounge is in my future????8-)

I've read lots of good reviews of these, Chris loves ribs, and so I thought this would be a great match. It was not. He disliked these rather strongly; I think it may have been the coriander? In any case Steve ate most of these and we ordered Chris some sliders while Steve ordered himself an order of the ribs! As long as everyone is happy.................Ricky got a 2nd order of sliders for himself too, so we had 2 ribs, the bread, the chicken satay, and 3 sliders. Probably cost as much as eating at Tiffins anyway!
I want to eat at Nomad Lounge, but now that the poutine is gone, I don't know if I'd like the food. Only the ribs sound like something I'd order, but I don't know if I like that much coriander! Maybe we'll see if they change the menu before my next trips!

Leaping Lizard
Malibu Pineapple Rum and Augusta Cachaça with Orange, Passion Fruit, and Mango Juices

Mine is in the middle, the tall one. I've had this before and since I love Malibu Rum I love this! It's sweet but not overly so, although if you don't like sweet drinks you'd probably think this was way too sweet. I think you can taste the Mango pretty well too which I enjoy.
I think I'll have to try this! Sounds up my alley!

In the end it didn't appear to be food-related but since the rash made him so uncomfortable, I think he may forever link it with Nomad Lounge.
Oh no - that will just ruin it forever!

So, I went on 3x right after they started giving these out. I think the CMs were told just to give them out, so I don't know if they have a different area to give to the standby people (it'd take way too many if they gave them at the start of the line). Trip 1 - they gave them to me (I was the only one entering FP line) and I took automatically. Trip 2 - they weren't handing them out, but I got confused and thought I needed it, so I stopped to get one and they gave it to me. Trip 3 - didn't get one. It was very weird.

The reason he shocked me is because neither of us knew what "malva" cake was, and when we asked they said it was an African spice cake. While Ricky isn't that picky, he doesn't go much out of his comfort zone with flavors and doesn't do anything with the word spice in it. So when they described it I was like, "ok thanks" and turned to tell him we'd go somewhere else for him, when he told the CM he'd take one.
He ate every bite. I tried it and it was good; reminded me of an apple spice cake without the apples and a little stronger. The caramel was a nice touch and offset the spice. We've gotten drinks at Tamu Tamu before but I think this was the first time I really looked at the menu, so it was a good choice for both of us.
mmm, I have that on my snack list (assuming it'll still be there when I visit).

A bounceback at WL sounds perfect to me! I noticed your Sept. dates in your signature and we miss you by just a couple days - Steve and I are down there the 13-17th :(
I'm sorry that we will miss you. Are you staying at the WL or is this the BWI trip? You did have a BWI trip planned, didn't you?

Yummm Nomad Lounge!! You guys really made quite a dent there with all your food and drink offerings!

I've never heard of a malva cake before, but it sounds delish!

All caught up again. :) NL is my favorite place anywhere on property right now. It's relaxing and a GREAT place to have some chill, quiet conversation. The food and drinks are simply amazing!

That Malva cake sundae is officially on my list now. I have long regretted not trying the African Spice Cake when it was offered at Kusafiri (RIP) but I also sort of feel like ice cream improves anything so maybe this new version is superior anyway!

I know I'm on the wrong thread posting about this but I also finally caught up on your TR and am so sorry to hear about Ricky's ACL and upcoming surgery. I hope you all are enjoying summer as best you can before the healing and recovery start again.

Nomad Lounge is amazing - I can't remember whether I've tried for a table since Pandora's been open, but I'm kinda glad to hear that it's busy as I really didn't want Disney to change it. I love those ribs!!!

I chose this Rafiki's picture for @kastoney because snakes are her favorite animal :D
You are evil, pure evil!!!!

img_8384-jpg.333306

Tiny pictures! I swear I don't know what I do. I was wondering how Ricky would feel about the "African spice" part of these because while Chris loves heat in his food Ricky does not, but both he and Steve loved these. Even more than the sliders, Ricky loved the potatoes! He said the seasoning on them was delicious. Steve liked them but let Ricky have most of them.
Yum! These look so good. I think we are going to do "dinner" at Nomads on our first day there in August and will most definitely have to try these bad boys.

I had gotten the bread service the month before on my trip with my fellow TA friend Cathy and told Steve how much I liked it, so we got one to share:
Tiffins Signature Bread Service
Tadka, Smoked Baba Ghanoush, Blatjang
Still haven't tried this either, though I do wish they would just serve the Sanaa bread service. There would be no need to ever leave Nomads again.

img_8393-jpg.333330

Yikes, sorry these were a bust for Chris. We enjoyed them before, but they were nowhere as good as the ones at Morimoto.

We got a second round of drinks at some point and enjoyed sitting outside. Eventually we continued on and made our way to our first FP. Steve and I love the vibe of Nomad Lounge, love the drinks, and the food did not disappoint so we'll definitely be back.
It really is one of the best places in the world!

img_8411-jpg.333332

Go Ricky for branching out!

img_8428-jpg.333426

Are these ever NOT good? And after checking in with Chris, all the boys went down to Roaring Fork for some more food:
Snack of champions!

Erin here. I am trying to imagine what multigrain salad is as the alt to the waffle fries at GP.

There was a Pocahontas character breakfast at Artist Point in 96 and 97.
With Meeko amd Captain Smith. Pocahontas was so great with my 10year old DS and 18 month daughter.
There was practically no one in the restaurant.
My DS has sever food allergies to milk, including whey, and eggs and nuts. The check made him a special breakfast, including a sorbet they made on the spot. That was long before character meals were the franchise they are now.

if you want your fill of carbs I think this is a nice way to go with different flavors.
Yes, I always want my fill of carbs. ::yes::

This is not my attempt at an artsy picture, it's simply that I take bad pictures, somehow got a slanted side shot of my satay, and failed to fix it before positing :thumbsup2
:laughing:

All 3x we rode FOP this trip we had FP's, ,and all 3x we were given this card when we entered:

img_8396-jpg.333331
OMG this was so weird to me, too! I didn't take one, I had my nose down in a book and they must have assumed I was with the party ahead of me. When they asked for mine, I didn't have one, and the CM scolded me like a child and held the line up while she insisted I read it ALL. :confused: I was both annoyed and embarrassed!

img_8412-jpg.333333
This looks right up my alley... though I may have asked for chocolate ice cream if that was an option :laughing:

He said it was in between the flatbreads at Pinocchio Village Haus and Citricos, with Citricos being a 15 and this being a 6 if that helps anyone lol
:rotfl::rotfl:

img_8392-jpg.333329

This is not my attempt at an artsy picture, it's simply that I take bad pictures
I tend to take bad food pics as well. I try to snap them too fast before it gets eaten. But you should just say you were going for artsy...

! As long as everyone is happy.................Ricky got a 2nd order of sliders for himself too, so we had 2 ribs, the bread, the chicken satay, and 3 sliders. Probably cost as much as eating at Tiffins anyway!
I was just thinking, that must have been a pricey meal.

I got something I'd never knew existed in AK but had not long ago read about in someone's TR - @StarWarsMomofGirls! maybe? From Tamu Tamu Refreshments in Africa:

img_8412-jpg.333333
Sadly I don't think it was me... Maybe from my pretrial report but we def didn't actually get one.

On our way out of the park we both grabbed a Mickey pretzel to eat in the room:

img_8428-jpg.333426
Oh! Good idea! I need to do that. I always want something once we are back in the room and not sweaty and hot.

img_8429-jpg.333428

It looks decent. Flatbread pizza in general is never going to be amazing... In my oppion.

This will sound weird: we don't really like RF for our meals, as in we don't rely on it for many lunches/dinners when we're there. However to grab something later at night or even for one lunch during a stay it's ok.
Totally agree!

The options at Nomand really look good. We have never tried it with all the other choices in AK.
I agree there are some great choices in AK. It's hard for me to forego Tiffins now and I also love Harambe Market. That's why I made it a point to do Nomad this time and promised myself we 'd stick to it :thumbsup2

Here's the problem, there are so many old favorite places to eat, that I usually only book 1 or 2 new places each trip because I just LOVE all the old favs. Does that make sense? Am I rambling????
Nope, I feel the same! Like I said above we enjoy a number of places in AK-I didn't mentioned Yak and Yet above but we like that, too! Plus going over to AKL when at AK......so it's hard to narrow down where you want to eat. But when I leave a few trips and say, "man, I forget to eat .......again!", I have to make a point to go to that specific place the next time!

So, I went on 3x right after they started giving these out. I think the CMs were told just to give them out, so I don't know if they have a different area to give to the standby people (it'd take way too many if they gave them at the start of the line). Trip 1 - they gave them to me (I was the only one entering FP line) and I took automatically. Trip 2 - they weren't handing them out, but I got confused and thought I needed it, so I stopped to get one and they gave it to me. Trip 3 - didn't get one. It was very weird.
That is totally weird, we were just handed the card each time we went through. Wonder if they're still doing it? It sort of makes sense that they'd give them to those with FP's, so if someone without jumped the line they'd know, but why ask us how many in our party? It doesn't have a number on our pass. Whatever, goes with the normal #disneyinconsistency lol

mmm, I have that on my snack list (assuming it'll still be there when I visit).
I hope they still have it when the boys are back with us in Nov. since Ricky liked it so much!

I'm sorry that we will miss you. Are you staying at the WL or is this the BWI trip? You did have a BWI trip planned, didn't you?
I'm sorry, too! This is our BWI trip and we're both looking forward to being back at an Epcot resort :goodvibes We did have the option of Copper Creek and it was hard not to choose it, but it's been awhile since we were on the Boardwalk and since it's during F&W, that's the way we went.

Yummm Nomad Lounge!! You guys really made quite a dent there with all your food and drink offerings!
We did, we were hungry!

All caught up again. :) NL is my favorite place anywhere on property right now. It's relaxing and a GREAT place to have some chill, quiet conversation.
I agree, it's extremely relaxing especially when you sit outside. A great place when you want to talk, wonderful if you're with friends and want to just hang and take a break from the normally hectic park routine.

I also sort of feel like ice cream improves anything so maybe this new version is superior anyway!
Um, truer words have neer been said :laughing:

I know I'm on the wrong thread posting about this but I also finally caught up on your TR and am so sorry to hear about Ricky's ACL and upcoming surgery. I hope you all are enjoying summer as best you can before the healing and recovery start again.
Thank you :hug: It was a big, huge blow when he re-tore it and it took a big toll on him, and me. He had come so far and if he hadn't injured himself again he'd be playing in the Varsity summer league for school now :( He's still working at the summer camp the high school runs for younger kids at the coach's request and I'm sure the coach will put him on the team again even though he can't play, but.......yeah. Very very hard to deal with.
He feels fine and is having a great summer, doing driver's ed, hiking, still playing some ball, riding his bike for miles on our Rail Trail (Hudson Valley Rail Trail-google it :P) and just hanging with his friends, because in another two weeks he won't be very mobile so I'm glad he's making the best of it now :)

Nomad Lounge is amazing - I can't remember whether I've tried for a table since Pandora's been open, but I'm kinda glad to hear that it's busy as I really didn't want Disney to change it. I love those ribs!!!
I'm glad it's busy too! The first time we went to Tiffin's not long after it opened, both the restaurant and lounge were empty. My thought was that, if it didn't pick up it wouldn't last, and besides thinking the lounge was so cool we absolutely loved Tiffins and I was afraid they wouldn't last. But given how packed the lounge normally is I don't think it's going anywhere!

You are evil, pure evil!!!!
But the evil comes from pure love :love:

Yum! These look so good. I think we are going to do "dinner" at Nomads on our first day there in August and will most definitely have to try these bad boys.
Gotta do it. Those chips were awesome.

Snack of champions!
:worship:

Erin here.
:wave: Hi Erin!

There was a Pocahontas character breakfast at Artist Point in 96 and 97.
With Meeko amd Captain Smith.
That was long before character meals were the franchise they are now.
I've heard lots about that meal! Lots of chatter currently over on the Restaurant board since the strong rumor is that Artist Point is going to a character meal. I think having Pocahontas, Meeko, etc. sounds great. Some are speculating the Toy Story characters and while I think that would be popular I'd rather see some really obscure characters if it has to happen at all.

MG this was so weird to me, too! I didn't take one, I had my nose down in a book and they must have assumed I was with the party ahead of me. When they asked for mine, I didn't have one, and the CM scolded me like a child and held the line up while she insisted I read it ALL.
:rotfl2:I think that's hysterical that you got "reprimanded"! It makes no sense, unless too many guests complain afterwards that they don't know what they're in for.

This looks right up my alley... though I may have asked for chocolate ice cream if that was an option :laughing:
I'm with you, never too much chocolate lol. But I don't think it was an option...................

Sadly I don't think it was me... Maybe from my pretrial report but we def didn't actually get one.
Well who the heck was it then??? lol I know someone had it, but goes to show my memory is slowly fading :crutches:

Oh! Good idea! I need to do that. I always want something once we are back in the room and not sweaty and hot.
That happens to me and depending where we're staying and what time it is, sometimes I end up not liking the options back at the resort. The pretzel worked well as something to bring back and since we had the microwave I was able to heat it up a little bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter