HEA Special Fireworks Tonight?

Likely a company event or something like that.

I believe it is the first time.

I always thought Happily Ever After would be a great show to have perimeter fireworks, but obviously having the roads close every night isn't ideal.

I always thought Happily Ever After would be a great show to have perimeter fireworks, but obviously having the roads close every night isn't ideal.

Agreed... I would love to see this. Anyone in the MK Resort area will have quite the show tonight. Would be neat if they still piped the music to the resorts and California Grill even though it is a private event.

I wonder if these fireworks could be part of the Disney Fairytale Wedding they were prepping for this morning?

Thanks for posting this, contemplating. Sounds extra packed but might be worth it.

I took this that night. The second showing was the perimeter version at 11:40. It was amazing! The perimeter effects were scattered throughout the show, but I figured he finale had the most.

Welcome to the DIS, and thank you for posting that!

Man, while I know it's not practical, I wish they'd do the 180 pyro like that every night - pretty cool at the finale for sure.

Thanks! I saw this thread while researching and figured I should share the video I took. I also took a photo after the romance section where there was some pyro all around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!