HEA- Tommorowland Terrace Dessert Party

Spencer Wright

Constantly craving a zebra dome...
First off, my apologies for what I am sure is a duplicate thread!!

I am very interested in the HEA- Tommorowland Terrace party for my August trip, and am looking for some thoughts and reviews of the event! (I know I have seen a couple review threads but could not find them). I would be looking to do the garden viewing option, and get tickets for my mother, sister, and I, as a birthday gift for my sister. We LOVE HEA and my sister loves the super sweet Disney desserts.

What kind of experience have yous guys had with this event? Worth the money?

My main question pertains to guest behavior. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but in my own opinion people can be real jerks during the nighttime shows (i.e. children on shoulders right in front of you, using the camera/flashlight on Ipads, ect). Therefore I usually don't watch them, as you need to wait in a spot for 1-2 hours and then deal with that crap. It's my one 'Disney thing' which really makes my blood boil.

Is this much of a problem during the Dessert party and in the Garden Viewing? It is of course the same guests, however since we are all spending a lot of money for the event, I was wondering if CM's monitor guest behavior, or if other guests are a little more respectful?

Any thoughts and feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!

First off, my apologies for what I am sure is a duplicate thread!!

I am very interested in the HEA- Tommorowland Terrace party for my August trip, and am looking for some thoughts and reviews of the event! (I know I have seen a couple review threads but could not find them). I would be looking to do the garden viewing option, and get tickets for my mother, sister, and I, as a birthday gift for my sister. We LOVE HEA and my sister loves the super sweet Disney desserts.

What kind of experience have yous guys had with this event? Worth the money?

My main question pertains to guest behavior. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but in my own opinion people can be real jerks during the nighttime shows (i.e. children on shoulders right in front of you, using the camera/flashlight on Ipads, ect). Therefore I usually don't watch them, as you need to wait in a spot for 1-2 hours and then deal with that crap. It's my one 'Disney thing' which really makes my blood boil.

Is this much of a problem during the Dessert party and in the Garden Viewing? It is of course the same guests, however since we are all spending a lot of money for the event, I was wondering if CM's monitor guest behavior, or if other guests are a little more respectful?

Any thoughts and feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks for the link @My3SweetSuns

In my experience, your concerns regarding guest behavior aren’t an issue with this event. Granted anything can happen on any given night in the MK, but your concerns aren’t ones that you generally hear as being issues. If you are looking to avoid any perceived Hub “madness” - the dessert party is a good option for you, in my humble opinion.

My personal take... desserts are blah to OK, the Plaza Garden viewing area is spectacular, having room to ‘breath’ is wonderful.

Hope that helps!

In my opinion it wasn't worth the money. I went to it for Christmas Eve and also had Garden Viewing. The desserts weren't very good and the viewing was okay but I got better viewing on Main Street the day after Christmas lining up 1 hour before the fireworks.

The viewing was good but not worth the $$$.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter