Heading back to Princess Josie's Castle-An AKV May 22-29 PTR-TR Started 6/3!

Welcome back, glad ya'll had a safe flight, even though it was bumpy:hug:. I'm glad to be home too, it will be nice to sleep in my bed tonight :goodvibes. Thank you for including us in the GG :hug:. We really enjoyed it :thumbsup2. I'm glad we were all able to get together as often as we did this trip, I just wish I hadn't fallen asleep Friday night :sad2:. Looking forward to seeing all your pictures and hearing more about AKL( include lots of pix so I can show them to Dale...hehehe).

Welcome back, glad ya'll had a safe flight, even though it was bumpy :scared:. I'm glad to be home too, it will be nice to sleep in my bed tonight :goodvibes. Thank you for including us in the GG :hug:. We really enjoyed it :thumbsup2. I'm glad we were all able to get together as often as we did this trip, I just wish I hadn't fallen asleep Friday night :sad2:. Dallas LOVES his pin, he said "Tell Mrs. Leanne thank you, thank you, thank you". Then he asks "How did she know what I like?".......:lmao:. Men are so easy.......:rolleyes1.

Looking forward to seeing all your pictures and hearing more about AKL(psssssssst----include lots of pix so I can show them to Dale...hehehe). Got to go put on another load of clothes......grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Welcome home! Oh my, July, September, AND November?! :eek::eek: And I thought we went a lot! LOL. No, we might actually be going back sooner than December (and instead of December I should say to be exact...). :rolleyes1

So happy you made it home safe and sound! We can definitely relate on that whole turbulence issue...if we could drive we would. We haven't had good luck the last few trips with turbulence....don't even get me started on how many aborted landings we've had.....that makes me sick to my stomach because my imagination gets the better of me and I think all these horrid thoughts about why we're aborting. Ok, I'm good now, whew!!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it and see your pictures. We seriously thought of you guys everyday! This past week Jasmine has been on me saying "are you sure there's no way we can go in Sept...what if I get a ton of hours this summer and I save enough for both of us....at this point I realize I haven't done a great job in the past of letting her know just how expensive it can be. She's only looking at the free dining aspect, she forgets about passes, hotel and the dreaded airfare:scared1:
Thanks Queen! I am glad to be back on the ground safely. It was pretty shaky the entire way. Not my favorite way to fly by any means. :sad2: But, we made it home and that's all that really matters I suppose. I would be COMPLETELY flipping out if they aborted the landing. I understand why that would freak you out a bit.

I think it's so sweet that you and Jas were thinking of us. I thought of you and Jas a lot also. :goodvibes I truly wish a fairy godmother would show up to you and Jas provide you what you need to allow you to join us in September. We will work it out next year for sure though. :goodvibes

Hey! guys glad to hear you guys made it home safely and had a GREAT trip! We had a great time following you guys on FB and look forward to your TR! WOW! a July trip, too! how awesome!!! I was going to invite you guys to drive down to the FL gulfcoast(hoping the oil stays away) the week after that...guess two road trips that close would be out?!? can't wait to hear all your details...
:wave2: Connie

Thanks so much Connie! Joe and I would love to come down to the coast if the oil were to stay away but you are right...two big road trips that close probably wouldn't work. Keep us in mind if you go down though as we may be able to work something out...:rolleyes1

Joining in! Your DDs are adorable! Glad to hear you had a great trip! Wow, 3 more trips this year!? Lucky duck. My anniversary is really close to yours, July 8th. What dates are you looking at for September and November? I'm looking at September 4th to the 9th and possibly November 23rd to the 27th. Can't wait for your TR!
Barbara

Hi Barbara! Thanks for joining in!! :welcome: We have been very blessed this year and hope to really take advantage. Thanks on the kind words about our girls. They both are hitting some pretty big birthday's this year so we are hoping to celebrate in a big way! :goodvibes Our September trip is looking like the 22-28 and our November trip is scheduled for the 20-28. So it looks like we will overlap in November! :woohoo: Are you doing a PTR? I'd love to follow along. :goodvibes It will be our first holiday trip and I am :cloud9:.

Welcome back, glad ya'll had a safe flight, even though it was bumpy:hug:. I'm glad to be home too, it will be nice to sleep in my bed tonight :goodvibes. Thank you for including us in the GG :hug:. We really enjoyed it :thumbsup2. I'm glad we were all able to get together as often as we did this trip, I just wish I hadn't fallen asleep Friday night :sad2:. Looking forward to seeing all your pictures and hearing more about AKL( include lots of pix so I can show them to Dale...hehehe).

Welcome back, glad ya'll had a safe flight, even though it was bumpy :scared:. I'm glad to be home too, it will be nice to sleep in my bed tonight :goodvibes. Thank you for including us in the GG :hug:. We really enjoyed it :thumbsup2. I'm glad we were all able to get together as often as we did this trip, I just wish I hadn't fallen asleep Friday night :sad2:. Dallas LOVES his pin, he said "Tell Mrs. Leanne thank you, thank you, thank you". Then he asks "How did she know what I like?".......:lmao:. Men are so easy.......:rolleyes1.

Looking forward to seeing all your pictures and hearing more about AKL(psssssssst----include lots of pix so I can show them to Dale...hehehe). Got to go put on another load of clothes......grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I will share lots of pics and maybe even a video or two. I haven't downloaded the last few but last count is 153 videos! :scared1::lmao:

It was awesome to hang out with you and I hope to get to do it again. It was a lot of fun. I'm glad that Dallas loves his pin. Are you sure you can't come down Sept. 22-28? :rolleyes1:rotfl:

Welcome home! Oh my, July, September, AND November?! :eek::eek: And I thought we went a lot! LOL. No, we might actually be going back sooner than December (and instead of December I should say to be exact...). :rolleyes1

:lmao: Sarah, those AP's are burning a hole in our pockets. We are so excited to get our money's worth out of them. When are you thinking of going back? Do tell, do tell! :yay:

Glad you got home safely, Leanne! I really enjoyed getting to meet you and your family last Saturday night. I wish we'd gotten a chance to talk more.

Can't wait to hear all about your trip! :)

Hi Barbara! Thanks for joining in!! :welcome: We have been very blessed this year and hope to really take advantage. Thanks on the kind words about our girls. They both are hitting some pretty big birthday's this year so we are hoping to celebrate in a big way! :goodvibes Our September trip is looking like the 22-28 and our November trip is scheduled for the 20-28. So it looks like we will overlap in November! :woohoo: Are you doing a PTR? I'd love to follow along. :goodvibes It will be our first holiday trip and I am :cloud9:.
Thanksgiving is a great time to go! I've taken 4 thanksgiving trips and have loved them all. Both of my trips are still in the "likely" stage. We'll have to meet up. I'm still working on my TR from last Thanksgiving. I'll probably be starting my PTR in a few weeks.
Have a great day!:goodvibes

Hey Leanne! I hope you had a great holiday weekend! I am glad you made it home safe and sound. Look at all those upcoming Disney trips!! :goodvibes: Looking forward to reading about your trip.

Hey, maybe by September, we'll have our AP's...it all depends on when Chris gets his 15 year bonus. Maybe we can at least meet up in a park somewhere, your girls are SOOO adorable!!! Oh to be so young again!! LOL I'd love to ride a few rides with them, love kids' faces on rides and stuff, Can't wait to see Haden's face, he's 7 so still young enough to appreciate the little things. :) Anxiously awaing the TR!!!:) LOL

Hey Leanne! I can't wait to hear about your TR. It was noce to be able to meet up with you on Tuesday evening. You really threw me for a loop with the blond hair. I kept expecting the brunette. LOL...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter