Heading back to Princess Josie's Castle-An AKV May 22-29 PTR-TR Started 6/3!

Glad you got home safely, Leanne! I really enjoyed getting to meet you and your family last Saturday night. I wish we'd gotten a chance to talk more.

Can't wait to hear all about your trip! :)

Glad you made it home safely too!! I enjoyed meeting you as well Michelle. I wish I had more time to chat with you all and Alicia and her family too. :goodvibes Time flies at Disney doesn't it? I should have thought to exchange info so maybe we could have met up again at another time. :sad2:

Thanksgiving is a great time to go! I've taken 4 thanksgiving trips and have loved them all. Both of my trips are still in the "likely" stage. We'll have to meet up. I'm still working on my TR from last Thanksgiving. I'll probably be starting my PTR in a few weeks.
Have a great day!:goodvibes
I read part of your TR yesterday. Your girls are too cute! I have been busy trying to finalize plans for the upcoming trips. It's been crazy. Looks like we are going the first week in October and not Sept. Joe can't get off one day during the Sept. trip and now the girls missing school has become an issue. He drives me crazy sometimes. What can you do though?? :confused3 When you finalize those November plans, let me know and we will definitely plan to get together. :goodvibes

Hope you have a great day as well!

Hey Leanne! I hope you had a great holiday weekend! I am glad you made it home safe and sound. Look at all those upcoming Disney trips!! :goodvibes: Looking forward to reading about your trip.
I will get started very soon. I'm still trying to get everything put away and back to our normal routine. I am glad to be home but thankful that I have an upcoming trip to work on. The Postpartum Disney Depression isn't near as bad right now. ;)

Hey, maybe by September, we'll have our AP's...it all depends on when Chris gets his 15 year bonus. Maybe we can at least meet up in a park somewhere, your girls are SOOO adorable!!! Oh to be so young again!! LOL I'd love to ride a few rides with them, love kids' faces on rides and stuff, Can't wait to see Haden's face, he's 7 so still young enough to appreciate the little things. :) Anxiously awaing the TR!!!:) LOL

Looks like it's an October trip now. :goodvibes Maybe that will give you a couple of extra days to get those AP's. ;) On one of these trips Joe would like to go fishing so maybe we can work something out that way. Sounded like Chris likes to fish so maybe the boys could go out and we could do a day at Disney or shopping or something like that. I'm sure Haden is going to have a ball. :goodvibes TR will start in the next day or so....we have softball every day but tonight so if I don't start tonight it will probably be Sunday. :laughing:

Hey Leanne! I can't wait to hear about your TR. It was noce to be able to meet up with you on Tuesday evening. You really threw me for a loop with the blond hair. I kept expecting the brunette. LOL...
Hey Megan! It was nice to run into you also. :goodvibes My highlights fooled Mary too. :lmao: TR coming up soon!

Hope you're getting back into the swing of things. :goodvibes

Looks like it's an October trip now. :goodvibes Maybe that will give you a couple of extra days to get those AP's. ;) On one of these trips Joe would like to go fishing so maybe we can work something out that way. Sounded like Chris likes to fish so maybe the boys could go out and we could do a day at Disney or shopping or something like that. I'm sure Haden is going to have a ball. :goodvibes TR will start in the next day or so....we have softball every day but tonight so if I don't start tonight it will probably be Sunday. :laughing:

You're in luck, we have a boat!!! :) It's better to come over here to fish, we know where fish are, and how to saltwater fish better than freshwater!!! LOL It's really not that far or hard to get over here....so no worries there!! :) And you can see the ocean!!! :) October is great, not doing anything else until like the 2nd or 3rd week in december, we're making a trip to New Jersey to see my friend that's coming down here. We decided that 2 years is TOO LONG to go without seeing them!!! LOL So tell Joe, yea, fishing trip sounds good!!! Chris can show him some nice fishing holes!!

Thpught I would offically say "Welcome Home" here! Great to see you guys again. I am sad about the Sep trip becoming an Oct one but that is the way it goes sometimes. You guys will just have to come back at Christmas- 3 monthes in a row is not to much is it??

OMG Mary, I LOVE WDW at Christmas time. It's soooo pretty!!! Halloween is cool too, but there's just something about Christmas, and the way they decorate that's just awesome!!!

You're in luck, we have a boat!!! :) It's better to come over here to fish, we know where fish are, and how to saltwater fish better than freshwater!!! LOL It's really not that far or hard to get over here....so no worries there!! :) And you can see the ocean!!! :) October is great, not doing anything else until like the 2nd or 3rd week in december, we're making a trip to New Jersey to see my friend that's coming down here. We decided that 2 years is TOO LONG to go without seeing them!!! LOL So tell Joe, yea, fishing trip sounds good!!! Chris can show him some nice fishing holes!!

Cool. He will like to hear that. He has been dying to do some saltwater fishing. :goodvibes We will have to formalize some plans after you get back from your upcoming trip. :)

Thpught I would offically say "Welcome Home" here! Great to see you guys again. I am sad about the Sep trip becoming an Oct one but that is the way it goes sometimes. You guys will just have to come back at Christmas- 3 monthes in a row is not to much is it??
There is a month and a half between the October and November trips so no biggie there. Going back two weeks later might be a problem though. I have no desire whatsoever to be at Disney between Christmas and New Years. The crowds would have me bonkers. I guess we will have to wait for Oct. 2011. Are you planning on making it for that trip still?

OMG Mary, I LOVE WDW at Christmas time. It's soooo pretty!!! Halloween is cool too, but there's just something about Christmas, and the way they decorate that's just awesome!!!

I can't wait to see it decorated for Christmas. All of the pictures are beautiful. I've been dreaming of seeing the Christmas decorations and it looks like it's going to happen this year!! Yay!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

There is a month and a half between the October and November trips so no biggie there. Going back two weeks later might be a problem though. I have no desire whatsoever to be at Disney between Christmas and New Years. The crowds would have me bonkers. I guess we will have to wait for Oct. 2011. Are you planning on making it for that trip still?

Am going to try. We are actually thinking of moving the trip to Nov-I freaked after seeing those 10 crowd levels. What are your dates again? We are thinking of the girls and I leaving on the 6th or 7th and then Jeff coming on the 10th and all staying until the 14th.

Am going to try. We are actually thinking of moving the trip to Nov-I freaked after seeing those 10 crowd levels. What are your dates again? We are thinking of the girls and I leaving on the 6th or 7th and then Jeff coming on the 10th and all staying until the 14th.

Hey girl! My November dates are the 20th-28th. It is the week of Thanksgiving. None of us has to spend a lot of vacation time to go that week. Crowds don't look too bad either. Looks like we will miss each other. Hopefully maybe we can hook up in the spring or next October. I really had my heart set on Sept but with Joe not being able to take one of the days off and the girls missing 4 days of school, I guess he is right, it would be better to wait until fall break that's only a week and a half later. He works with some a-holes that won't budge a bit and really couldn't care if it is his daughter's birthday or not. If he could have gotten the day off it probably would still be on as planned. :headache: Sorry for switching on you. That's really not how I like to do things. :sad1:

I will share lots of pics and maybe even a video or two. I haven't downloaded the last few but last count is 153 videos! :scared1::lmao:

It was awesome to hang out with you and I hope to get to do it again. It was a lot of fun. I'm glad that Dallas loves his pin. Are you sure you can't come down Sept. 22-28? :rolleyes1:rotfl:

I think he is hooked now :banana::yay::woohoo::dance3:. We will just have to wait and see what happens with Amanda and a job and get the cars paid off then we can do it. I'm thinking 2, maybe 3 years. I am going to try and pay the cars off early so we can do it ;).

I had so much fun hanging out :goodvibes. I'm sure we will get a chance to do it again. We are planning a September trip, but it will have to be Labor Day weekend so Dale has the Monday off. I will check our dates for the Christmas trip and see if we can do it the week ya'll are there.

OT, but Dallas came back with an unwanted souvenir again this year :sick:. He has hand, foot and mouth disease.............grrrrrrrrrr. I would really love an illness free Disney trip where none of us are sick before, during or after :sad2:.

I think he is hooked now :banana::yay::woohoo::dance3:. We will just have to wait and see what happens with Amanda and a job and get the cars paid off then we can do it. I'm thinking 2, maybe 3 years. I am going to try and pay the cars off early so we can do it ;).

I had so much fun hanging out :goodvibes. I'm sure we will get a chance to do it again. We are planning a September trip, but it will have to be Labor Day weekend so Dale has the Monday off. I will check our dates for the Christmas trip and see if we can do it the week ya'll are there.

OT, but Dallas came back with an unwanted souvenir again this year :sick:. He has hand, foot and mouth disease.............grrrrrrrrrr. I would really love an illness free Disney trip where none of us are sick before, during or after :sad2:.

Awesome news Dana! I hope Amanda comes up with something so that maybe you can pursue your dream a little sooner. :goodvibes If you have any questions or just want to chat, you know my numbers!

Sorry about Dallas being sick. At least it's a virus though...no yucky meds this time. Hopefully he is feeling better today. We are doing July 10-14, Oct. 6-10 and Nov. 20-28. After that it looks like a spring cruise and then a fall break trip to do the 5k with Nickie, Wendy, and hopefully Mary.

It would be awesome if you guys could overlap a little on your Christmastime trip. That would be really cool. We'll work something out though.

Just wanted to say that we will be praying for Dallas and your MIL. I hope they are both on the mend very quickly. Talk soon! :hug:

I am really looking forward to your trip report!!!!! I need me a Disney fix! It is coming up on 5 months since we have been there and I am really starting to miss it!

While I am very excited for our upcoming trip with the whole family.... I am REALLY excited for our trip in October 2011! I can't wait for the race and meeting you and Mary and seeing Wendy again!

I am really looking forward to your trip report!!!!! I need me a Disney fix! It is coming up on 5 months since we have been there and I am really starting to miss it!

While I am very excited for our upcoming trip with the whole family.... I am REALLY excited for our trip in October 2011! I can't wait for the race and meeting you and Mary and seeing Wendy again!

Hi Nickie! I just got started on my TR. :goodvibes I can't wait for the October trip either. I think it's going to be a blast. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter