Heading back to The Cabins in July

Jimsig

DIS Veteran
After an almost 3 year break from WDW, we have done DL the last 2 years, we are headed back to WDW and The Fort. It will be the first summer trip for us to WDW, we have done April, Oct and Nov before. There are 3 families in total so far, 2 of us from the east coast and one from CA. The family from CA has never done WDW before but used to be AP's at DL. The other family like us has stayed in The Cabins before. We all would have preferred sometime in the fall but there is a school teacher in the group and July is the only month that we can get the same time off.

Can't wait to come Home

Congrats, Jim. popcorn:: I hope you share some stories/pix when the time comes.

Bama Ed

PS - But JULY? Dude? I'm sure you tried to warn them. I'd plan for mid-day returns to the cabin to nap and wait out the rain.

Congrats, Jim. popcorn:: I hope you share some stories/pix when the time comes.

Bama Ed

PS - But JULY? Dude? I'm sure you tried to warn them. I'd plan for mid-day returns to the cabin to nap and wait out the rain.

Thanks. I def will share pics etc.

I know. Can't believe I'm going in July either. There is a chance they might get the week before Christmas off this year but they won't know until April and I had to have my vacation request in before that. We are figuring on heading back every day for a bit. We are getting hoppers so we may hop over to MK every night/late afternoon after we spend some time at the Cabin.

We have been tent camping at the Fort for the last 4 years for my birthday in mid-July. It has always been great. We do take plenty of game breaks, naps, swim excursions, and maybe even a little water skiing to cool off. This year we are trying out the cabins for the first time and definitely looking forward to it,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!