Heading to Shanghai Disneyland April 24-27

BlakeyD

Earning My Ears
Not sure of the exact dates yet, but we are planning to spend 2 days / 3 nights at Shanghai Disneyland in the timeframe of April 24-27. Will anyone else be there?

We will be in the Shanghai area until May 5 - Suzhou, Hangzhao, ect - so any tips for the region are very welcome! We believe we will take a local guide with us for any trips out of Shanghai, so recommendations welcome for guides especially!

We are a married couple in our early 30's stopping in Shanghai as part of a 9-month trip around the world :)

See the TR PrincessinOz is currently writing with her brief time spent in Shanghai and a day in Suzhou (on this board) especially wrt using guides; though you could arrange to meet up with English speaking guides at your destinations as the trains are easy to use.

Jealous of your 9 month trip around the world can I say!!

April 24th is the Pin Trading event, if you're interested in that.

For tour guides, assuming you are non-Chinese speaking, try http://www.okdealclub.com/ I've been on some of their events and they're ok and they cater to English speakers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!