• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Heading to WDW, who wants to join us? **we're outta here!!**

Mickey's sunshine

<font color=darkgreen>Had a blast at MGM's Super S
Chrissi Pooh, her 4 y/o DD Julie and me are heading over to see Mickey and friends for the weekend. Julie wants to go see Bear in the Big Blue House. I will have my DIS button that TC made for DIS CON on so maybe I will see some lime green?

We are heading out tomorrow (Fri) morning, anyone want to stow away in the trunk or suitcase? :teeth:

See you Monday night!

Now now now, I see what kind of memory you have now! I said yes goofball. :rolleyes: ;)

<font size=1>remember, you have the tub?</font>

Me, me, me, I want to go. My parents are coming this weekend, and I'm really stressed. I'd rather be at WDW. Can you drive to Colorado and pick me up, please???

If not, have a good time w/o me. Think of me at MGM, that's my second favorite park (Epcot's first).

Have fun!!!

Originally posted by Mickey's sunshine
Now now now, I see what kind of memory you have now! I said yes goofball. :rolleyes: ;)

<font size=1>remember, you have the tub?</font>

Now, I've told you about infringing on my copyrighted words....so you'll be hearing from my attorney. ;)

<font size=1>goofball's mine</font> :teeth:

I'll be there this weekend too! I will get there Saturday evening and will be there until Tuesday morning. Hope to see you guys in the parks (I'll have my Towncrier lime green button too)! :sunny:

You don't know how much I wish I could go with you! Have a great weekend!

Originally posted by Kissimmee JP
Now, I've told you about infringing on my copyrighted words....so you'll be hearing from my attorney. ;)

<font size=1>goofball's mine</font> :teeth:

JP - Bring em on tough guy. :teeth:

TC - will think of you. :)

Boots - thanks!

Elisabeth - I hope we run into you, even for just a moment. You enjoy your trip too! :)

Well, I'm in FL now. :) No plans for the weekend at the moment. I don't yet have my free admission to get into the parks unless I'm with a CM friend though.

WITCHES!

Okay I typed in the word with a B and thought the filters would take care of it but they didn't so being the nice person I am I changed it to a W!

Have a great time. I'll be there in a month (if you want to wait around). I wonder if I can find the button that I made for myself. I know it's here somewhere.

~sigh~ i won't be there for another 560 ish days...i don't think you want to wait around quite that long...

have fun!!

I'll stay here and watch the kids..
Just drop your kids off along with a TV and PS, GC, or XBox..:jester:

but I can't!!!:rolleyes: I have to WORK, you remember Christine, work??:rolleyes: Lucky YOU to get ALL this time off, and I cannot even get 2 days in a row off!:mad: :rolleyes: WAAAHHHH!!! Have fun, and save some fun for Nov.!;)

Aw Christine, have fun!! :teeth:

ANd I DO hope you are planning perhaps another little visit in about 5 weeks?!?!!? pretty please?? ;)

We're off to see the wizard...... oh wait wrong song. We are off to see Mickey, the wonderful Mickey Mouse. :teeth:

I hope everyone has a great weekend!! Take care. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter