Health Certificates

I dont think the other cruise lines are doing it anymore?
I thought I heard they weren't planning on it when they start back up,
But who know what the CDC will want.

My mother in law has a cruise booked in August. Just wondering if it’s realistic that they sail? They have only canceled through July 27th as of now.

Hey everyone, is DCL requiring health certificates like other cruise lines are for seniors?
What cruise lines are requiring health certificates? I know Carnival (maybe Princess?) attempted to have everyone 70 and over have a signed "fit to travel" statement (briefly). That didn't fly - aside from the fact that most doctors won't sign such a thing, there was a big outcry from the senior cruisers about singling them out being prejudicial.

What cruise lines are requiring health certificates? I know Carnival (maybe Princess?) attempted to have everyone 70 and over have a signed "fit to travel" statement (briefly). That didn't fly - aside from the fact that most doctors won't sign such a thing, there was a big outcry from the senior cruisers about singling them out being prejudicial.

Royal Caribbean and Celebrity had instituted a similar policy. I don’t know if it ever went into affect because cruising stopped. But with both of those lines you can still find that form online. I don’t know if they’re planning to use it in the future. But, I don’t think anybody knows what’s going to happen with cruising in the future!

Royal Caribbean and Celebrity had instituted a similar policy. I don’t know if it ever went into affect because cruising stopped. But with both of those lines you can still find that form online. I don’t know if they’re planning to use it in the future. But, I don’t think anybody knows what’s going to happen with cruising in the future!
After I posted this I saw a more recent article saying they did away with that requirement but Royal Caribbean left it open to they may require it again. Sorry about that

I have a cruise with RC January 8 and the RC person said we would need one for our cruise When I called last month. But it was a foreign call center with broken English.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!