Healthier Eating @ Disneyland?

princessKT

<font color=blue>I was proposed to at DISneyland (
I'm going in August and even though I have been there like three times a year since I was a small child, this is the first time I'm going while I'm watching my weight. Can anyone recommend a place that has good salads or something healthier? I've really never been one to notice anything but Churros ;)

((sorry if this has been posted recently, I really couldn't find a topic similar))

Oh yeah, I always forget about Red Rocket Pizza...and thanks for that link :)

I think most of the restaurants, including counter-service (i.e. "fast food") have little hearts or some kind of symbol to designate a healthy item. Also, I thought I read that some of them will serve fruit or carrot sticks in place of fries or chips?

Well yeah, that's the thing....every time I seem to go, I'll find a good place to eat and then the next time they've changed their menu a bit. I think Red Rocket stays pretty much the same though, so that would be a good choice for salad or pasta. :)

thank you betsyann for sending that link, I learned a lot about the food there...i didn't notice anything about meatless alternatives BUT I know that CA is more of a healthy state, so I would assume they would.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter