Healthy Living from the INSIDE OUT - May 2016 WISH Challenge

I'll be here - I think this is going to provide some great QOTD's - although I haven't seen this movie yet ... my daughter went with a friend without me when they saw this, so I may need to catch up!

Oooh I am in.. "Joy" is my faux name in my BFF's family - my BFF is Hope, with sisters Faith and Charity so about 5 years ago we decided I should have "family" name and Joy it is... I think I fit it most of time.. :)

Reserving my space - I'm back for another month.

Name: Josh
Instagram: jholman34 (I don't use it too much, but I'll try and step up my game up a bit - it's listed private, but that's just to keep my students away).

I'm going to wait until next week to come up with my goal. I'm too busy trying to meet my April goal at the moment! Looking forward to the Inside Out theme - great movie.

Last edited:
After dropping a surprising 17 last month, I'm in for another 10 pound goal drop for May.
Start weight 213.4
GOAL: 203.4

I work overnights, but I think I may have stumbled onto something; I've noticed my drop was coinciding with me not eating during my work shift. Instead I've been just having water (and maybe a prepackaged single serve meal) in the last 2 weeks.

I haven't been under 200 in 15 years so I'm trying not to get excited that there is a real chance it could happen in the next 4-6 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter