Heartbroken, can someone going to Shanghai DL help me?

Michelle2

Visited every Disney park in the world :)
I just got back from Shanghai, Tokyo and HK trip about 2 months ago. While I was there I bought the Shanghai grand opening Minnie headband ears. The black ear headband with the pretty pink bow and fabric rose in the middle. I loved those ears. Well long story short, I was stupid and they are now lost forever while on my trip here at WDW. Is anyone going to Shanghai soon that can pick me up a pair and I can pay for them and pay for the shipping to me once they are back? I really loved those ears and they will not be around forever since they are a grand opening item. Who knows how long they will offer them? TIA if anyone can pick me up some and heal this broken heart. I will try eBay and if anyone else has any other solutions on how I can replace them, I would be grateful. Thanks!

I'm not going until April but if you haven't gotten any help before then and I can still find them when I go, I'll be happy to pick them up and send them to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!