Heartburn when I run

Kirsty-Leigh

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, hope the spring training is coming along well.

OK so I have a little problem, everytime I run I get really bad heartburn, I have had stomach issues for like 5 yrs so heartburn is pretty common for me, but I just can't seem to eat the right thing before I run. I have tried lots of different thing, and lots of different ways of eating (no food before, food and hour before, food 3 hours before) nothing seems to help, and I find myself stopping not because my legs hurt or I am tierd but because my stomach hurts so bad I think I might puke! :sick:

The other problem is that I live in a house with a 2yr old that is highly allergic to wheat, egg and dairy so we can't have any of these products (bread, pasta, anything with flour) in the house or she could get really sick (when I have a long race I have to go out for a pasta meal at a resturant and have breakfast in kept in the car so she doesn't get near it!!!)

Does anyone have any experience with any of these things and have any recomendations that could help me run pain free :headache:

Thanks in advance Kirsty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter