Heat beating tips.

Swamp_Fox

Friendly & Honest Pin Trader
When the heat and humidity of WDW starts to get overwhelming here's what I've learned to do:

A hat of any sort helps against the sun beating down on you. If you wear a baseball type hat wear it backwards, not only do you look cool but the brim of the hat covers the back of your neck which can hurt if sunburnt.

Avoid sodas when possible they can make you thirstier, stick with lemonade, water or powerade (save those powerade bottles you can use them to fill with water later to save $$$)

When in MK on the hot days you can walk down Main St cool and comfortable, just cut through the air conditioned gift shops most of them connect with each other.

More To Come

Larry (Swamp Fox)

Swamp Fox, Swamp Fox feather in his hat, nobody knows where the Swamp Fox at

Thanks! Great tips!!

<font face="Comic Sans MS">
clippoohcirclefriends.gif
</img>

<font color="blue">first family vacation--WDW--July 2001</font>

The shops at MGM are also connected, just like the ones at the Magic Kingdom. Really helps during a rainstorm, too! :D

<font color=blue>
<font face="Alaska">"It's the time of your life, so live it well..."

Greg K.
Forest Hills, NY
<font color=maroon>
Grand Floridian: '96,'97,'99
Disneyland Hotel: '00 </font>

I went to WDW last August and bought a couple of misty mates. They were fantactic, better than the water pumps with fans. Here's a link: Misty Mate. I got mine on ebay for $5 each plus s&h. It was one of the small ones (who wants to carry all that water around?) and I put ice cubes in it during the day to make the mist colder.

-- Robin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter