HEE HEE HEE....Playing Hooky Tomorrow...surprising dd with PCW!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! Dd's teacher is away tomorrow and we chatted about playing hooky. Teacher says go for it! So tomorrow morning I will have dd get ready as usual for school and when it's time to leave for school I'll annouce she's going to Wonderland instead! HEE HEE HEE! She knows I have some sort of surprise for her this week. She was feeling low on the weekend, so I told her that I have a surprise for her before Friday. She doesn't suspect a thing. I keep asking her who will be subbing her class, so I don't think she suspects tomorrow! I have been chatting it up to ds, now I'm glad he doesn't talk yet LOL!

We are looking forward to PCW in August! Sandra

Hi Sandra,
Years ago, my husband did the same thing on a weekday in June. I couldn't go because I was babysitting. DH told the boys he would drive them to school, and instead jumped on the 403. They were happy to be going - but their only concern was "Does mommy know we're doing this?" LOL! There weren't many line-ups and they had a really good day together. I'm sure your daughter will be so excited. Have fun!

Hey there! The only thing that concerns me is the weather. It's calling for thunder storms. Even if we got to go for two hours tomorrow ~ that would be great! dd hasn't got a clue! It's so fun pretending that tomorrow is a regular day. I asked her if she had gym tomorrow and does she want to stay at school for lunch! LOL! It's a blast! If it rains all morning, I'll just take the kids to Fantasy Fair or Chuck E. Cheese ~ she won't know that PCW was on the table. S

I'm assuming that that was for today... so how did it work out? Did the weather co-operate out east there? Hope you had a really nice day together! :sunny: Bet your DD was soooooo surprised! :D

PCW WAS AWESOME! About one minute before dd was leaving for school, I said, "Oh yeah, I have something to tell you...today is your surprise! You aren't going to school, your teacher and the office know...you are going to WONDERLAND!" She jumped into my arms. She was beaming! ds was yelling, "DUCK DUCK" ~ that's the Swan Lake ride LOL!

We arrived at 10am and by 10:30am we/she went on 4 HUGE rides ~ just walked on! We spent sometime in the kiddie area and back to a couiple big rides. The weather was great. Very hot, but I like hot!

We got home later after, rested, then played outside in the sprinkler and little kiddie pool in the backyard. It was a nice day!

Teacher and I are surprising the kids with a BEACH PARTY on the last day on school. I am treating the kids to hot dog and drinks and Teacher is bring ice cream cones! We will have beach music and dancing! Can't wait! S

Hi Sandra, sounds like you had a PERFECT day both at PCW and later at home! And what a nice Mom you are to have a Beach Party for the last day of school. I'm sure the kids are going to have a ball! :)

Thanks Julie, the Beach Party was a last minute idea. Emily's teacher is wonderful and next year she is moving to Kindergarten so we will miss her a lot (until Evan starts Kindergarten!).

It's an easy party ~ 50 hot dogs/25 kids, juice boxes and teacher is doing ice cream cones! It will be FUN!

I just registered Evan for pre-school in Sept! He was thrilled, he loves the pre-school! It's a coop, so I'll be there a lot. Looking forward to Aug PCW! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter