Heeeeeeere’s Hei Hei!

AKA Boat Snack.

He has an extra toe on each foot and his paws are GIGANTIC which makes him look like he has chicken legs :)
He is VERY active and literally bounces around the room but this is the only good shot of him so far.

View attachment 275704

I hope I speak for everyone on the Dis - more pics are demanded. He is ADORABLE! I would even say "adorbs" and I hate it, but this guy needs an extra helping of descriptors for his cuteness!

I hope I speak for everyone on the Dis - more pics are demanded. He is ADORABLE! I would even say "adorbs" and I hate it, but this guy needs an extra helping of descriptors for his cuteness!
I’m letting him chill in his safe room for a little while. He’s met the family... Our older cat is doing the sniff/grumble under the door with him. It might be a few days.

He’s very outgoing with humans though so...

I can’t believe how well he’s adjusting. He’s playing like crazy, already eating and drinking... Now if Lucky(our other cat) could come around quickly everything would be right in the world.

I can’t believe how well he’s adjusting. He’s playing like crazy, already eating and drinking... Now if Lucky(our other cat) could come around quickly everything would be right in the world.

Wow, your new kitty is a show off with those fancy paws. My sisters cats have mitts that make me swoon. Is Lucky a female? If so, it will take a few weeks for her to begrudgingly accept your new one. After that, they will probably be best friends and sleep together for life.

Wow, your new kitty is a show off with those fancy paws. My sisters cats have mitts that make me swoon. Is Lucky a female? If so, it will take a few weeks for her to begrudgingly accept your new one. After that, they will probably be best friends and sleep together for life.
Yes...Lucky is a girl. She has a best friend outside(they actually hold paws under the screen door since she is strictly indoors and he is not lol) so I’m hopeful!

*outdoor cat belongs to the neighbor, not us.

Yes...Lucky is a girl. She has a best friend outside(they actually hold paws under the screen door since she is strictly indoors and he is not lol) so I’m hopeful!

*outdoor cat belongs to the neighbor, not us.

Well that's adorable about the paw holding under the door. I have great hope that she will embraced the new boy and expect a followup with pictures. I had a female Siamese for two years before we introduced a male Siamese kitten. As loving as she was to us, I thought she was going to kill this little one who kept trying to be friends with her. Finally, after a few weeks they were inseparable until my youngest's kitty's death at the age of almost 16.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter