Heeeeeeere’s Hei Hei!

A kitty with thumbs! Beware he will be able to pick things up with them. My co-workers Kitty could!.
Oh yeah. They say they’re not opposable but I don’t know...... Even so he’s very “handsy” and touches everything. It’s so bizarre and adorable!

But... I haven’t had a kitten since I was about 5. We always adopt adult animals. No one told me that the slightest movement in bed would unleash a fury like no other :rotfl:

He's adorable! :love:

Our "kitten" is 2 1/2 years old now and the 16 year old matriarch still hasn't warmed up to him. :lmao: But maybe that's because of the way he likes to corner her and pounce. :laughing: Just broke up a fight a few minutes ago.

Enjoy!

He's adorable! :love:

Our "kitten" is 2 1/2 years old now and the 16 year old matriarch still hasn't warmed up to him. :lmao: But maybe that's because of the way he likes to corner her and pounce. :laughing: Just broke up a fight a few minutes ago.

Enjoy!
They’re still separated today,even though his dying to get out and explore!

They’re still separated today,even though his dying to get out and explore!
Should be fun to watch when he finally gets out to explore!

Ours gets in trouble when he pounces on the 16 year old cat, and I always split it up, but I may or may not be laughing when I do! :rolleyes1 Our 3rd cat is 7 or 8 (I think, she was a rescue) and overweight so I let the young one chase her. It's the only exercise she gets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!